Good Episode Fantasy Recommendations

I thought it would be a great idea to create a wiki to add all of our favourite Episode fantasy stories!

This is a wiki post, so anyone with a high enough trust level will be able to post their most loved stories – as long as they fit the brief! Edit and add as many as you want to. There are a few rules, though. Please check those first!

Rules
  1. Please let someone else finish adding their own stories before you start adding yours! Otherwise, it will delete their suggestions if you’re both editing at the same time.
  2. Only Fantasy stories here, please! We will have other threads for other types of stories.
  3. Please include the link of the story! If you can’t, @ someone who can! Not me. I can’t access the app. But this is for ease of access – so people can access our stuff as easily as possible.
  4. Please don’t recommend your own stories. This is a place to celebrate others, not promote yourself. We have a separate section for that!

Without further ado…

Saint Jude’s Academy
Immortals by Paige
The Dragon Bride by earlgreytea
Camp half blood by ChaiLatte
Love & Let Live by S. Langdon
Sundosia by Susannah M.
Deaths Game: A new Era by earlgreytea
Legacy by Natasha Hills
Half Demon Half Angel by Julie. R
The Secret of Rain by Joseph Evans
The One by Élise and Danielle

For more Episode Recommendations, check out the Episode Recommendation Wikis Contents Thread!

4 Likes

I’ll try to find some LGBTQ+ Fantasy. I know that The Ruby Tiara Limelight has an option, and Moonlight Feathers LL has one as well.

1 Like

Oops! Yeah that’s awesome thanks! But that was a copy-paste issue :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll change that!

2 Likes

I added the stories that were in my favourites

1 Like

Bump!

Any good fantasy recommendations?

Any new recommendations? :eyes:

is tempted to get episode back just to get the links

It doesn’t even fill up my whole phone pffft

1 Like

Tell me about it! And I bet there have been some great ones since!

1 Like

Bump!

Added wiki tag :sparkles:

Added tags :kissing_heart:

Closed due to inactivity.