Good free android drawing apps with an animation option?

Quack!
So I want to try to do some animated art, but ibis doesn’t have an option for that, so now I need to find a good app that will let me animate my drawings!
Anything is fine as long as it doesn’t have ads(or only has them in a way similar to ibis, so you’re not forced to watch them), let’s me import images and is free :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

So please put your suggestions below! :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

Note that you can technically animate on every drawing app that offers you to use different layers.You would just need to convert each layer to a jpg and try to put them inorder…kind of a hassle though.

1 Like

Example of what I mean with animating traditionally and then turning it into a gif/video.

1 Like

Ooo, thank you! :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

1 Like

I use alight motion and ibispaint together. The interface is awesome for alight motion in terms of placing things around and ibispaint to make the frames. Both flipaclip and alight motion will have watermarks, but it isn’t much for the monthly option so I’ll assume you’re alright with the watermark.

So just use ibispaint to draw all of your frames, then tack them together in alight motion. My YouTube is an example of how well they line up. There is some professional content you could definitly roll into with time.

2 Likes

Closed due to inactivity