Google Form-made Character Quizzes

Alright, so here are a bunch of character quizzes that I have made up for anyone here to do. Why? 'Cause I was tired of seeing ones online (like Buzzfeed) that give only four answers every question and for half of them you find that none of the answers fit with you.
So, I tried to make some more in-depth ones for fun.

The Quizzes

• Charmed sisters (original) Quiz
  • Hogwarts house sorting Quiz
  • The Mickey Mouse gang Quiz

The Results

I will try to check the forms each day, or at least every couple of days.
From there I will take your answers and input them into my spreadsheet, which will then give me percentages. I will then post them here on the thread for you to see, along with a little information about the character.

Plus, I will be making more quizzes in the future. I might even take suggestions. (wink)

18 Likes

You know which one I’m gonna jump onto :joy:

5 Likes

We gotta talk about adding these to the website! :eyes:

3 Likes

HEHEHE! I know.

I did mention it a few weeks ago but you suggested it was more for focusing on writing shill, and since this was more for fun, the forum was better. (pleading_face)

2 Likes

I’m an idiot :joy:

I’m sure we can make a fun stuff category :sweat_smile: It’s just not as user-friendly as Google to make them because you need to make questions individually!

3 Likes

Nah, you’re not.

Well, if you want, maybe talk about it on VC this evening (your time)? As I should really sleep now. Ha

2 Likes

That sounds good!

3 Likes

I love this so much! :pleading_face:

3 Likes

This is AMAZING!!! :heart_eyes: :sob: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

God the nostalgia
I tried doing it but it was so hard I don’t remember anything anymore :joy:

3 Likes

Fake fan smh my head

3 Likes

Hahaha

I did the Harry Potter one :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Shyoosh

3 Likes

RESULTS for Charmed Sister Quiz!

Prue Halliwell

Personality:

Prue Halliwell is the de-facto leader of the group, which means she’s often the most cautious and quite stubborn, while her sisters rebel against her orders. She has to be the courageous one and is generally regarded as the bravest because of the sacrifices she made from a very early age. Being forced to grow up very fast after the death of their mother and their father’s abandonment. She was the primary caretaker of her sisters and developed a thick skin as a result. Her sisters refer to Prue with the nicknames “Super Witch” and “Wiccan Wonder,” which doesn’t help to control her ego, pride, or even how smart she thinks she is.

@angelic - 38% (and 25% Piper, 21% Paige, 16% Phoebe)
@passionfruit - 29% (and 29% Piper, 29% Paige, 16% Phoebe)
@WolfGamerGirl37 - 33% (and 26% Piper, 21% Paige, 20% Phoebe)
@lamecast88 - 29% (and 29% Piper, 29% Phoebe, 13% Paige)

Piper Halliwell

Personality:

Piper Halliwell is insecure… about where she fits in and how she feels about herself. Piper has always felt like the Jan Brady of the group, concerned that she was the most ordinary of the sisters. Nevertheless, she is the most kind and caring Charmed One, acting as a maternal figure for even her older sister. With time, she’s slowly come out of her shell, trading shyness for a more biting, cynical outlook. Aside from playing mediator between her sisters, Piper is always at home in the kitchen and goes over the top with everything she does.

@Sophia1233 - 34% (and 25% Paige, 24% Prue, 13% Phoebe)
@Mouschi - 41% (and 32% Prue, 22% Paige, 5% Phoebe)
@CrazyCaliope - 46% (and 21% Prue, 17% Phoebe, 16% Paige)
@passionfruit - 29% (and 29% Prue, 29% Paige, 16% Phoebe)
@lamecast88 - 29% (and 29% Prue, 29% Phoebe, 13% Paige)

Phoebe Halliwell

Personality:

Phoebe Halliwell is the sister with the biggest sway to evil. Although that doesn’t necessarily make her evil, it does, sort of, explain her restless and rebellious attitude to life and the way she takes on demons and other jobs. Phoebe is the only sister with martial-arts skills and is not afraid to fight evil with old-school methods. Demons take her less seriously than the other Charmed Ones because of her comparatively passive powers, but she often proves herself the most courageous of the group, as she is also very brave and clever. Putting all that aside, she’s extremely compassionate, almost to a fault, and a hopeless romantic at heart.

@anon68003072 - 33% (and 31% Paige, 20% Prue, 16% Piper)
@anon80318563 - 40% (and 33% Paige, 17% Piper, 10% Prue)
@CerealKiller - 33% (and 30% Piper, 29% Paige, 8% Prue)
@astxrism - 41% (and 41% Paige, 9% Piper, 9% Prue)
@lamecast88 - 29% (and 29% Prue, 29% Piper, 13% Paige)

Paige Halliwell

Personality:

Similarly to Prue, Paige Halliwell is strong-willed and can be stubborn in getting her way. Her biggest concern is maintaining her independence. Having spent twenty years assuming she was an only child, being part of a larger family can a burden at times and feels less obligated to assimilate and cooperate. Though she still loves them. Paige is quirky at the best of times, but always willing to help anybody out, no matter who they are.

@astxrism - 41% (and 41% Phoebe, 9% Piper, 9% Prue)
@passionfruit - 29% (and 29% Prue, 29% Piper, 16% Phoebe)

5 Likes

Dead

4 Likes

My bad, I put my Episode username (marie6867) and not this one ~

4 Likes

PHOEBE :smiley:

3 Likes

God this gives me the urge to watch charmed again but the boxsets are holding up my CDs :joy:

2 Likes

That’s fine. (wink) I know who you are anyway. HEHE

YUP!

DO IT!

2 Likes

Hehehe
tumblr_mkusb5u7aN1rk8928o1_500

2 Likes