Gotham: To Save A Broken City. 🌃 [Official RP]

Gotham: To Save A Broken City. :cityscape:

Welcome to Gotham, A city…shrouded in mystery and crime. Many millenniums ago, an evil warlock was buried alive beneath what would one day become the central island of Gotham. It is alleged that while the warlock laid in a state of torpor, his evil essence seeped into the soil, poisoning the ground with his dark, corrupt touch. By the warlock’s own reasoning, he claims that he fathered the modern spirit of Gotham City and has even taken to calling himself-* Doctor Gotham. Now here in the 20th Century crime and corruption has reached a significant height in Gotham in which it became immortally characterized as a dark foreboding metropolis. Eventually, the Justice Society of America would even make it’s headquarters in Gotham for a short while. However, no matter what good these forces managed to do, the city remained in the control of organized crime.

The Goal: Doctor. Gotham, The creator of the city himself, Has been awoken from his Cryonic-like state now that’s he’s back he’s come to rule Gotham again despite the Justice League and even the Legion of Doom’s Dismay. Gotham has never been controlled by anything other than chaos and many villains and heroes are accustomed to that. Despite this Dr.Gotham has already set up his reign of terror, Unbeknownst to many that he holds an ancient powerful dark magic and he won’t stop at anything to re-claim Gotham City as his own again- Even if that means taking out various of crime lords and hero groups along the way. Hero’s, Villains no one is safe- Will everyone be able to save themselves and Gotham at the same time or will every villain and hero alike be forced to team up to defeat the creator of Gotham himself?

Rules!
  • No Mary Sue’s or Gary Stu’s it’s literally impossible.
  • Please be respectful of everyone in the role-play.
  • PLEASE Be active! A post every 4 days is required, If you give an excused reason as to why you need more than 4 days please pm me. After a week of inactivity you will receive a warning through pm. After 2 weeks your character will be put up for adoption.
  • Relationships are allowed along with: Sex and Drugs. although make it minimal with a trigger warning, Anything too descriptive take it to PM.
  • Do not attempt to kill characters without permission from the owner of said character.
  • Please add location to your character’s name so it wont be confusing on where you were if you take some time off the rp.
Information/Links

Faceclaims: :superhero:

Locations:

Neighborhoods.
  • Brideshead
  • Burnley
  • Burnside
  • Cherry Hill
  • Chinatown
  • Devil’s Square
  • East End
  • Crime Alley
  • Gotham Heights
  • Gotham Village
  • Miller Harbor
  • Otisburg
  • The Bowery
  • Crown Point
  • The Hill
  • The Narrows
  • Tricorner
Parks/Recreational Areas.
  • Robinson Park
  • Grant Park
Museums.
  • Gotham Children’s Museum
  • Gotham Museum of Antiquities
  • Gotham Natural History Museum
  • Wedgwood Museum
Waterways.
  • Gotham River
  • Sprang River
  • Finger River
Schools.
  • Dillon Academy
  • Evanston High School (A magnet school.)
  • J.J. Carmody Senior High School
  • Louis E. Grieve Memorial High School
  • Gotham Academy
  • Gotham Heights High School
  • Gotham City High School
  • Gotham University
  • Widow Creek Elementary
Other public locations.
  • Amusement Mile
  • Archie Goodwin International Airport
  • Gotham Cathedral
  • Gotham Cemetery
  • Gotham City General Hospital
  • Gotham City Hall
  • Gotham City Police Headquarters
  • Gotham Public Library
  • Gotham Clock Tower
  • Gotham Subway
  • Gotham Zoo
  • Sacred Heart Convalescent Home
  • Saint Eligius Medical Center
  • St. Michael’s Square
  • Thomas Wayne Memorial Clinic
  • West Mercy Hospital
Business.
  • Ace Chemical Processing Plant
  • Gotham Opera House/Vauxhall Opera Shell and Indoor Concert Center.
  • Caroline’s Diner
  • S.T.A.R. Labs
  • Iceberg Lounge
  • Monarch Theater
  • Noonan’s Bar
  • O’Shaughnessy’s
  • Peregrinator’s Club
  • Rags 'n Tatters
  • Jack’s Old Diner
  • Easy Living Daycare
  • Sea-Fine Seafood
  • Silver Lake Shopping Plaza
  • Sundollar Coffee (multiple locations)
  • Tobacconists’ Club
  • Minxy’s Wedding Planning
  • Wayne Enterprises
  • Wayne Aerospace
  • Wayne Industries
Media.
  • Gotham Broadcasting Company (GBC)
  • Gotham Gazette
  • WXYZ Radio (Channel 2)
  • Gotham Eagle
Other locales.
  • Arkham Asylum
  • Batcave
  • Blackgate Penitentiary
  • Club Vesuvius
  • Finnigan’s
  • Gotham State Penitentiary
  • Hall of Justice (Super Friends continuity only)
  • Iceberg Lounge
  • Justice Society Headquarters
  • My Alibi
  • Shadowcrest
  • Slaughter Swamp
  • The Stacked Deck
  • Toxic Acres
  • Wayne Manor
  • Wayne Tower

NOTE: Locations are there for role-play purposes, Anything is available to work in.

Hero/Villain Reserves:

Harley Quinn I @AstroPoison
Catwoman I @AstroPoison
Joker I @FuzilladeBlue
Robin/Damian Wayne I @FuzilladeBlue
The Penguin I @GlitterFist
Poison Ivy I @GlitterFist
Huntress I @wishh.writes
Raven I @passionfruit

Writing Format:

Character name is in bold or colored text.
Actions are normal text.
Thoughts are italic.
“Speaking is in quotation marks.”

ENTRANCE SYNOPSIS:
The moon has set and the morning sun has beamed upon the earth’s surface, Police aren’t on much of an edge since some criminals only move within the night- The streets began to fill with pedestrians as the morning news chimes in updating civilians, heroes, and criminals alike on any crime that happened within the night. A new day, A new foe, A new journey has just begun. Your character could be at home, at a cafe, just finishing up a robbery or anything of your choice.

3 Likes

NPC:

Dusting off the dust particles from my expensive coat, As vintage as it is I can’t let it go to waste. Snagging my cane and standing upright with a slightly Menacing smile my right man entered the room.

“Gotham…Welcome back.” He muttered almost afraid. Turning to him I smirked.

“Doctor.” I explained. He gave me a puzzled look as I chuckled before my cane lifted out of my hand and shot right into the wall just an inch away from his head.

“My name, Is Doctor Gotham.” I repeated adjusting to the new aroma of the room. “And I didn’t spend decades under this city to not be addressed as such.” I stated walking towards the young man.

“I’ll have Gotham in my grasp. Sooner than later.” Summoning the local newspaper in my hand as I grasped a light cigar giving it a small puff despite my shaky hands, Thanks to old age flipping through and skimming over profiles of all the new villains and hero’s. The city has gone to h*ll as intended.

“And I won’t stop. Especially for a new villain or hero who gets in my way.” I chuckled almost letting my mental instability show but quickly reverting to a calm state.

Turning to the man I cocked a crooked smile.

”Gotham is mine.” :crystal_ball:

2 Likes

added a few tags :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! :relieved::heart:

No problem

1 Like

THIS IS NOT MY BANNER AND I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR IT AT ALL :exclamation:

Helena Rosa Bertinelli

I picked up the phone angrily, ‘‘I thought you and your little gang, would leave me alone. You took my family from me, no way on earth are you gonna take me out. I will never ever allow it, I want revenge deep revenge but I refuse to fall into your mind game.’’ She sighed, and continued.

Helena was born into a family who had strong ties with the mafia in Gotham City, and witnessed the death of her family.

‘‘I’m sick of you manipulating me into doing things for you! I am supposed to protect this city, and the people in it, I refuse to do this anymore…’’ My eyebrows rose, and took a deep breath. *’‘Do you know who I am? I could ruin your life like that.’’ They clicked their parents she never knew the gender, the person had a deep masculine voice, like a prank call one. ''I did it to your parents and I will crush you too literally. ‘’

I never knew what my parents had did to cause that, h*ck did I want to participate. This mafia was on my back every second of the day wanting to make me collapse into a cocoon and just run away to a place where nobody cared who I was, a new back story and any place the person couldn’t find me.

I ended the call, feeling dumb and used. Tears rolled down her face, I had to be an ‘‘example.’’ to all the people and civilians who looked up to me. I actually thought changing into Huntress would help me. Dealing with dark things but doing good things to cope. It was weird, I know. I couldn’t and refused to let anybody in. F**k it, I was in a low point in her life but shes Huntress a hero to society, G*d I wished I was a normal person.

She’s approachable to anybody shes currently in a bus, a way to approach is if you get on or you are already on. Also, sorry if there is a mix or 3rd person and 1st, or what I’ve said is quite confusing! I haven’t roleplayed in about a year? And I’m a little rusty! :pleading_face: :heart:

2 Likes

Harley excitedly skipped throughout the large plaza, A few frightened faces attempting to back away from the killer harlequin themed villain. Her dog-tag necklace jingled as a few cops attempted to run towards Harley- Nothing a few kicks to the face and chest would solve.

Harley wore a black and red diamond bralette a short black fur coat, A black choker with dog tags as a necklace. Black shorts with a red utility belt accompanied with a batman logo. Black eye shadow plastered on her eyelids with black lipstick and her hair in two pigtails this time dyed with red ends instead of the typical red and black. Black goggles with a red band up-top her head with her signature pop gun swinging around her finger as various expensive shopping bags dangled around her wrist.

Thankfully a bat swing or two later she’d gathered a large supply of clothing and jewelry. “Aw c’mon! I paid for this fair n’ square!” Harley stated snatching the bracelet from the mall cop and sending a powerful punch to his jaw. An instant knockout.

Continuously walking around the store for the last few items she took out her phone and scrolled through her text messages.

Harley's Outfit.

APPROACHABLE

2 Likes

Noticing the bus come closer to the stop, The stop sign and alert light came out as the rustic bus blew a puff of smoke. Catwoman coughed slightly as the dust cleared.

Stepping onto the bus wearing a dashing black suit that was slightly unbuttoned, Alongside a black skirt and sunhat to match. Her red lipstick was aligned perfectly as her black heels clicked against the metal floor of the bus. She inserted her money and took a seat setting down the bags and suitcase she brought with her. Straightening any creases in her black gloves.

Crossing her legs, It always felt out of place being out in the day. During the day she was Selina Kyle but in the dark of the night she took on the role of Catwoman…Almost like a switch of character it’s hard to define who you truly are in a city like Gotham.

As the bus picked up on speed, Finally turning onto the next street. Selina peered out of her peripheral vision and noticed a woman with long black hair and a signature purple costume. Huntress. Selina mentally stated noticing the few dried tears on her face Selina almost felt bad. But of course she couldn’t give her identity away so she stayed quiet fixating her sight on the road the bus was driving on.

A quick cash deal, In and out. The bags were heavy by not noticeable enough- By her attire she looked like a classy businesswoman with an important deal. Although Helena might poise a threat considering no one suspected a villain like a hero.

Selina's Outfit.

@wishh.writes - Huntress

3 Likes

dsc_1009-2-

Suddenly, while Harley was distracted, one of the mall’s security guards came running up behind her, stun gun at the ready. Just as he was about to fire, a red-haired vixen grabbed him by the scalp and pulled him into an intoxicating kiss. The guard enjoyed it for about five seconds before the chemicals seeped into his bloodstream, and his attacker dropped him on the floor with a thud. Flipping her long, firey mane, Ivy smiled up at her best friend. “Hey, Sunshine. What’s new?”

She walked to Harley’s side, the heels of her thigh high boots clipping delicate against the tiled floor. Her outfit was much more casual than her usual, freshly-grown attire: A two-piece green velvet tracksuit that hugged her curves perfectly, with a pair of gold hoop earings and a gold-studded bag to match. She threw her bag over her shoulder as she walked. “I saw you on the news and decided to join in on the fun. It’s been a while since I’ve had a day to treat myself, after all. I hope you don’t mind this old thing I threw on.” She said with a coy smirk.

Ivy's Outfit:

@ForeverAngel

1 Like

Picking up a shirt Harley sensed something was off when another mall cop snagged her from behind, Eyeing his stun gun when Harley was about to give him a good left hook- Ivy turned him around with a swift movement and gave him her signature kiss of death.

Of course he fell to the ground in mere seconds.

“Hey, Sunshine. What’s new?” Ivy asked.

Harley skipped over the mall cops body pulling Ivy in a hug, “Meh same ol’ same ol’…Getting my shopping done today, A spa massage at 3 and if puddin’s home!” Harley’s voice piqued up thinking about Joker.

“I’m gonna ask if we can have date night.” Harley squealed. “Looksie!” Harley added excitedly snatching out a beautiful dress with a signature black and red diamond pattern with jewels encrusted in various seams. “Whaddaya’ think red?” Harley asked with a big smile.

Noticing Ivy’s outfit Harley clapped in approval for her best friend. “Nice outfit Ive! I’m really feeling the sports casual vibe.” Harley stated in her thick accent swinging her bags back on her wrist.

“I saw you on the news and decided to join in on the fun. It’s been a while since I’ve had a day to treat myself, after all. I hope you don’t mind this old thing I threw on.” Ivy said with a coy smirk.

Harley chuckled and nudged Ivy. “Aw c’mon ya’ look great! I’m sure there’s a guy or girl out there who’s dyin’ ta meet a bombshell like you!” Harley smirked snatching another pair of shorts from a nearby rack. “So what’s up in IvyTown?” Harley added stopping at beautiful shoe rack.

@GlitterFist - Poison Ivy

1 Like

dsc_1009-2-

Ivy tried to hide her distaste as Harley mentioned the Joker, but she couldn’t help but roll her eyes. Still, she wanted Harley to be happy, so she tried to ignore her feelings and focus on the dress. “It’s adorable! I’m sure he’ll…” She let her voice trail off, unable to say anything good about him. “I love it!” She said with a slightly strained smile.

She quickly changed the subject. “Oh, a massage sounds so delightful right now.” She sighed, streching her sore shoulders. “And a chance to refresh my wardrobe would be appriciated to.” She turned to Harley and smiled, whipping out her wallet. “So what do you say then, Sunshine? Girls’ Day on me?”

As the two walked around another shop, Harley asked Ivy about her life. Ivy frowned a bit and brushed her fingers against her skin, tracing the green veins that grew more vibrant every day. “I’ve gotta be honest with you, Harl, I’ve been swamped. Last week I had to spend days rerooting my mimosas, I spent most of Monday perfecting a new death trap, and on Wednesday I lost a chance at a Bloodworth Hyacinth because a certain stoic stick-in-the-mud decided to ruin my fun.” She pouted and inspected a pair of long, tassled earings. “So now not only do I have to stock up on fertilizer and pesticides, but I also have to hold the staff of a government-protected greenhouse hostage. Struggles, am I right?”

@ForeverAngel

1 Like

Helena Rosa Bertinelli

She sighed and put on a little makeup so nobody would notice she was crying and come up to her, in the corner of her eye she saw somebody staring at her. Were the Mafia spying on her? She was doing their job and they were doubting her. Great…

She squinted her eyes slightly and looked in the reflection of the window to get a better look without notifying the woman Helena was looking at her. She slowly moved the bag onto the chair and crossed her arms. Maybe she had noticed the outfit?

An alarm went off In Helena’s head, she quickly put on a black jacket so nobody could see and purple. Helena opened her phone and texted the Mafia:

If your spying on me, haha so funny. If your not, I think somebody is on to me.
   Get one of your gang ''friends'' to scan the bus from my phone device
   And try and find out a phone number of a woman In a black hat.

She press sent with a smirk. Helena did this quickly and at an angle nobody could see. Her lips pursed and her eyebrow raised. No- she couldn’t be liking this? She was hero… not a villian. She stopped smirking and looked outside the window.

Helena knew the Mafia had some thing that could track everybody in Gotham’s number, as they knew how to track her.

This is an idea of Helena’s attire but imagine it with a Purple tinge.

If you don’t know what Helena is trying to do! She is trying to get Selina’s number to send a message for her to stop looking at Helena! And that she noticed Catwoman looking at her, Helena doesn’t want anybody to know it’s her so shes refraining from talking. Also Helena doesn’t know who she is!! < To keep this realistic. :eyes: :sparkles:*

@ForeverAngel ~ Selina Kyle aka Cat Woman. | sorry if this is too short, i kind of rushed! :pleading_face:

1 Like

Selina watched as the woman angrily whipped out a phone and began typing. Selina raised an eyebrow as Huntress turner and gave her a winning smirk. Furrowing her eyebrows in confusion as Selina’s phone didn’t ping or ring even once she debated if Huntress was finally losing it.

As the bus came to a halt, Selina picked up the bag full of cash. Shooting one final glance at Huntress as Selina smirked her pearly white teeth glimmering in the suns heat rays.

Carrying the bag and stepping off the bus- Selina fixed any fly-away hair strands and began walking down the hot concrete pavement. Flicking her phone out and shooting a text to the buyer.

”I’ve got the cash, I expect that diamond.” Lina :cat2: I 10:45 AM.

Selina quickly applied a fresh new layer of black lipstick and tucked the lipstick back into her purse. “Gotham is mesmerizing when it isn’t being ransacked by every villain and cop through the night.” Selina sighed.

@wishh.writes - Huntress

1 Like

Helena Rosa Bertinelli

She was relived once the woman got off the bus, and Helena went to the back of the bus and sat down as she dialed the Mafia. ‘‘So you got any information?’’ She smirked and nodded, ‘‘Well… we’ve got a Lina! I just need to bypass some passwords…’’ They replied. ‘‘Lina, sounds familiar. I just can’t put a name on it.’’ She sighed.

‘‘Look, are you sure you wanna do this? If you get caught, you’ll literally be hanged by the balls with nothing to do.’’ They were right, but what choice did she have? None. ‘‘Shut up and Do what I told you to do!’’ She shouted silently. They tutted with a nod, ‘‘Okay. Apparently this Lina Cat? I think. Shes ‘exchanging’ some cash for a diamiond.’’

Helena tightened her fist, ‘‘I think I know who she is… Shes Cat Woman.’’ She furred her eyebrows, ‘‘How do you know?’’ They were very confused. ''Are you dumb? Don’t you get it, Selina aka, Cat woman. Which explains the cat.

‘‘I could get her stuck… I have an idea. Maybe you could type a message saying the Deal is off from her side, and tell them not to message her again make sure the person on the deal is ACTIVE at this time so she cannot delete the messages.’’

They smirked, ‘‘Good Idea! Anyways when are we meeting up Rose. :rose:’’ She rolled her eyes, ‘‘Never call me Rose. Got that? And what do you mean, meet up.’’ She did with air quotes. ‘‘I mean you deliver the next package.’’ They rolled their eyes, ‘‘Let me clarify… I don’t like you, this is strictly business love.’’

Ouch. As hard as it is to believe, that really hurt. ‘‘Whatever. Just do what I said.’’ She closed the phone and got out of the bus on the next stop scanning the area incase Cat-woman, or whoever they were. Were there.

@ForeverAngel ~ Selina Kyle aka Cat Woman.

1 Like

Suddenly Selina’s phone dinged as she read the message.

”Deal’s off. I Unknown 10:54”

Selina nearly got angry until she realized that something was off, More importantly the hairs on her neck promptly stood up.

“Hmm…” Selina trailed off and just by the corner of her eye she saw Huntress get off the bus and look around the city. “Tch.” Selina scoffed and turned back looking up at the local shopping center an idea sparked as she jogged into the shopping center purposely shifting the bag so a wad of cash would fall out of the bag.

Searching around for a dressing room she quickly took out her tight latex black costume and put it on, Testing her retractable claws- Selina wrapped her whip around her body.

Tucking the bag of cash in a safe area, Selina tossed the phone. “I never liked that model anyways.” Selina stated with a smirk coming out of the dressing room as civilians began to panic even more.

Selina spotted Harley and Ivy and smiled. Leaping down in-front of them, Selina walked up to the women. “Well if it isn’t the plant queen and jester.” Selina chuckled.

Catwoman’s Outfit.

@GlitterFist
@wishh.writes
@FuzilladeBlue

2 Likes

dsc_1009-2-

Ivy and Harley were romping through the mall, chatting like schoolgirls and easily fighting off all of the security guards that tried to escort them off the mall premises. They’d done a good job rampageing through the place, infiltrating almost every store and cleaning them out of most of their entire stock. After their spa trip, they both looked refreshed and rejuvinated. Their skin glowed from the seaweed wraps Ivy had splurged on, and Ivy’s hair had been given a shiny keratin treatment with new, firey scarlet highlights. She smiled as she saw all of the civilians running away from them; Before any of the men (and some of the women) ran away, they’d spend a good minute or two just staring at her. She winked flirtatiously and one of the peeping toms. She felt like she was back to her real self again.

Suddenly, though, the crows began running in a different direction. Ivy’s brow furrowed, and she squinted to see the black shape in the distance that was causing so much fresh terror. Whatever it was, it was very fast- And getting closer. Ivy braced to protect her best friend as the figure suddenly plummeted down in front of them, landing perfectly on her feet after a graceful flip. Catwoman smirked at them. “Well if it isn’t the plant queen and jester.” She remarked, her voice dripping with smugness. Just like a cat.

Ivy rolled her eyes. She’d never liked the Cat; She was far too slippery and slick for her tastes, always jumping around and showing off and fluanting her body (Even though that was clearly Ivy’s job), and Ivy could never fully trust her, espescially considering her infuriating on-and-off fling with the Batman. Maybe if the finicky little thing could choose a side and stay on it, Ivy would actually like her. As is, though… “Scamper off, kitten. Don’t you have a glass to knock off a table or something?” Ivy waved her hand at Selina dismissively, walking past her and almost ignoring her completely. “Harley and I are having a Girls’ Day, and we don’t want you bringing your trouble and ruining it. Right, Sunshine?” She asked, turning to Harley.

The cat always brought trouble. That was just what happened when you changed aliances so much; When no one trusts you, everyone targets you. Ivy prepared herself for battle, summoning dozens and dozens of thin, thread-like vines out of the cracks in the floor and winding them around herself in a tight, durable unitard. The leaves of the vines formed into a pair of thigh-high, heeled boots, and two buds emeged in the small of her back where all of the vines connected. Instead of flowers, hower, two long eel-like Elephant Flytraps emerged from the buds, snaking their way up her back to rest by her shoulders and snapping their sharp, acidic nectar-filled jaws. “And just when I was having so much fun, too…” Ivy pouted, scratching one of the flytraps on it’s snout.

Ivy's outfit

@wishh.writes
@FuzilladeBlue
@ForeverAngel

1 Like

“Scamper off, kitten. Don’t you have a glass to knock off a table or something?” Ivy waved her hand at Selina dismissively, walking past her and almost ignoring her completely. “Harley and I are having a Girls’ Day, and we don’t want you bringing your trouble and ruining it. Right, Sunshine?” Ivy asked, turning to Harley.

“Oh heavens no, I’d rather hang myself by the whip then spend a day with you and the clown princess.” Selina stated with an eye roll.

Selina was aware that Ivy didn’t like her, But frankly she could care less she wasn’t getting in the way of her making fortune nor was Harley.

Suddenly Ivy summoned multiple plants ultimately wrapping vines around her body creating an outfit. “And I’m supposed to the dramatic one?” Selina chuckled pursing her lips ever so slightly in a teasing manner.

“You know Pammy, Maybe if you stopped hanging around with only your flowers and roses you’d actually get laid. Granted even if can even get past the kissing phase.” Selina added sarcastically.

“And just when I was having so much fun, too…” Ivy pouted, scratching one of the flytraps on it’s snout.

“As fun as it’d be to take on you and the wackadoodle over there, I have more meaningful matters to attend too.” Selina stated slightly unzipping her suit and taking out a photo of the shimmering diamond.

“You see this beautiful diamond here? I was on my way to purchase it when Huntress in her oh so powerful purple suit decided to follow me.” Selina popped the last word as she tucked the photo back in her bra and zipped up her suit.

“I’m not here to fight you, But I’m also not getting arrested. Although perhaps you can do a few more years in the tin…It’d definitely spark that lonely world you call a life.” Selina stated shifting her weight as her tight latex suit scrunched against her curves.

“Wouldn’t that just be purrfect.” Selina stated rolling the word off her tongue with a sly smirk.

Selina noticed Huntress entering the mall. ”Look alive! Or not! Your choice.” Selina stated with a shrug pouncing on the railing and running up there before landing with grace on her feet on the second floor.

@GlitterFist
@wishh.writes
@FuzilladeBlue

1 Like

Harley laughed and chatted with her best friend when suddenly civilians began to run in different directions screaming their heads off.

“Why’s everyone running?! I thought Black Friday wasn’t for anotha’ month?!” Harley stated confused.

Just then Catwoman sprung out and landed in-front of them her signature outfit of course gleaming under the store lights. As smug as ever with her black little whip, Ivy scoffed as Harley rolled her eyes.

“Well if it isn’t the plant queen and jester.” Selina said smugly and chuckled.

“Imma’ harlequin you overgrown cat!” Harley snapped back. Ivy and Selina continued to argue as Harley was readily polishing her giant mallet.

“Harley and I are having a Girls’ Day, and we don’t want you bringing your trouble and ruining it. Right, Sunshine?” Red asked, turning to Harley.

“Yeah! And we don’t need a cat with alignment issues ta’ ruin our fun! Ya should’ve scheduled the appointment after your date with Batbrain!” Harley scoffed as she swung her oversized mallet over her shoulder proudly.

After a few minutes of bickering, Selina finally stated her reasoning for coming. Huntress entered the mall with quick speed staring right at the three of us.

”Look alive! Or not! Your choice.” Selina stated with a shrug pouncing on the railing and running up there before landing with grace on her feet on the second floor.

Harley turned to look up at Catwoman with bloodlust in her eyes. “Oh! Ohhohoho! You thought you could use us as your little decoy puppets?!” Harley stated coldly.

“Well jokes on you Suga! I ain’t going down without a fight!” Harley semi-yelled turning to Huntress preparing herself to swing her giant mallet.

“Get the left side of the Mafia Princess, Red!” Harley yelled out as she reloaded her pop gun and clipped it back on her side.

Harley’s Mallet/Hammer.

@GlitterFist
@wishh.writes
@FuzilladeBlue

1 Like

dsc_1009-2-

Ivy seethed with rage as Catwoman whittled her down with her poorly-worded venom. The irony of it, though, was so massive that Ivy couldn’t help but laugh. “Just because I’m not wh*ring myself out to a pointy-eared bore with a superiortiy complex doesn’t mean I’m some lonely, desparate prude.” She pointed out. “It just means that, unlike some people, I have taste and restraint. Isn’t funny how I literally have intoxicating pharamones seeping from my skin every second and yet I’m still not showing as much *ss or cleavage as you? And if I wanted to, I would, because they are both treasures the likes of which you’ve never seen. But you know why I’m not? Because I respect myself. And here you are, dissing me for being sensible while you’re running around town mussing bedsheets for cash and useless leads. Maybe you should consider getting spayed, pussycat. It’d make you a legitimate threat instead of some middle-school furry’s fantasy.” Ivy laughed in Selina’s face. “Oh, and one more thing.” She added, not willing to settle down yet. “The Bat and his repressed Boy Wonder were fantasising about me before you were even in your purple cape. Just because you can give him a hard-on doesn’t make you special.”

As the Cat left her and Harley to be bait for the Huntress, Ivy sent some vines after her to the second floor, creating insnaring nets that blocked her exits. She then turned back to Harley to see that the Huntress was already upon them, with Harley ready to swing her mallet. Ivy nodded to Harley and did as she was told, skirting to Huntress’ left side and tangling vines around her ankles and legs. As Harley swung the mallet, Ivy sicked her flytraps on the hero, and the plants chomped at Huntress’ arms and face with acidic nectar dripping from their fangs. She then created a grenade-like bark-coated ball and tossed it to Harley. “Throw this at the second floor, Harls! Let’s teach that bad kitty a lesson!” She cried.

@ForeverAngel
@wishh.writes
@FuzilladeBlue

1 Like

“Just because I’m not wh*ring myself out to a pointy-eared bore with a superiortiy complex doesn’t mean I’m some lonely, desparate prude.” She pointed out. “It just means that, unlike some people, I have taste and restraint. Isn’t funny how I literally have intoxicating pharamones seeping from my skin every second and yet I’m still not showing as much *ss or cleavage as you? And if I wanted to, I would, because they are both treasures the likes of which you’ve never seen. But you know why I’m not? Because I respect myself. And here you are, dissing me for being sensible while you’re running around town mussing bedsheets for cash and useless leads. Maybe you should consider getting spayed, pussycat. It’d make you a legitimate threat instead of some middle-school furry’s fantasy.” Ivy laughed in Selina’s face.

“Honey save the chit chat for a cat who cares.” Selina yawned despite the vines creating a wall around her.

“You know what you are Pamela? A desperate attempt at love. You don’t have it in you, It’s not in your moral code.” Selina stated. ”You don’t know how to love.” Selina added as her eyes sharpened looking directly at Poison Ivy.

“And therefore your afraid, Well Gotham May go easy on you and your precious plants but I wont.” Selina semi-yelled with a vicious undertone.

“You claim I’m a wh0re ha sure! But when I was pimping myself out all those years ago I saved each and everyone of those girls who were stuck like me…” Selina trailed off.

“And what have you done to save your so called best friend? Gave her a flower and a few flirtatious winks. She’s been in a toxic relationship with that clown for years and you’ve sat by and done nothing.” Selina stated venom dripping with every word she didn’t care, Granted she solved her issues but Pamela was far and clearly running from hers.

“I’m lonely because I choose to be Pam. Your lonely because you have to be. And that’s why your so disconnected and irresponsible.” Selina scoffed shifting her weight.

“And one more thing honey.” Selina turned around. “Cleavage or not, I look great in anything you sack of old fertilizer.” Selina chuckled pursing her lips in a sly manner.

“The Bat and his repressed Boy Wonder were fantasising about me before you were even in your purple cape. Just because you can give him a hard-on doesn’t make you special.” Ivy added.

“And you walking around in nothing but a bed of leaves makes you something? Your a classic case of self esteem issues darling-“ Selina added brushing off any leftover tree that began falling from the vines.

“Fantasizing is one thing, Captivating is another. When you decide to genuinely seduce a man without those raging toxins you call pheromones then you can stand close to me.” Selina smirked.

”But until then your nothing but a washed up bucket of sand, The brittle bark from the back of a tree. An eco-loving maniac who can only open up to a sociopathic abused clown and her circus of a man!” Selina seethed.

With a playful smirk and sigh, Selina turned back. ”You both disgust me.” Selina chuckled plucking a nearby flower from one of Ivy’s branches and stepping on it crushing each petal under her black heel.

Suddenly Ivy wrapped huntress in vines and gave Harley a bark-like Grenade as she threw it towards Selina. Selina smirked.

”Meow.” Selina stated with just a single word before kicking the grenade right back down to Harley, Of course Harley dodged it but it didn’t stop the bomb from exploding granting a green smoke around a Ivy, Harley and Huntress.

Selina slickly got through Ivy’s vines with ease.

Taking out her whip, Selina leaped into the air and wrapped it around her body momentarily lashing it back out as a long lash whipped Ivy’s face with the green tint of her own blood present on her skin. “Plants always need a bit of sunlight!” Selina yelled out wrapping her whip around Poison Ivy’s foot and launching her across the hard marble floor.

“Now for you my little performer.” Selina laughed tucking her black hair and playfully slashing her whip on the ground.

@GlitterFist
@wishh.writes
@FuzilladeBlue

1 Like