Gratitude. 🥰

Heyy it’s Thanksgiving!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING (for all Americans out there)

Thanksgiving is incredibly important for me this year since 1. It’s my birthday and 2. Gratitude is just really important to me now.

I’d like to say that I’m very grateful towards these forums and staff, you guys gave me a place to be myself when I didn’t know that this was myself to be.

So yeah… if you want you can share some things you’re grateful for, or just talk about gratitude in general.

1 Like

HAPPY THANKSGIVING.
Even though I don’t celebrate it. :purple_heart: :butterfly:

2 Likes

I meant same

1 Like

I’m grateful for a lot of things. Health, education, family, friends and just being alive.

2 Likes

I’m grateful for my family and working limbs.

Summary

i don’t have any friends to be grateful for :sob:

I’m ur friend

1 Like

I’m grateful for my great-grandmother today, she made me a cup of tea. :white_heart:

1 Like

Mmm was it good?

2 Likes

Oui. :white_heart:

2 Likes

I’m grateful for my wonderful husband who makes me think/speak/feel in cliches like feeling like the luckiest person in the whole world and many other cheesy things…

4 Likes

Aww, that’s so beautiful!

1 Like

I’m not just only grateful for my friends and my cat, I am also grateful for Neffex because their music has pulled me through tough times.

2 Likes

B
U
M
P

I’m grateful for the ability to express myself with written words. It’s the only way I can communicate these days since my mental illnesses somehow make it almost impossible to open my mouth and gather words and speak them. But when I write, the words flow like water, and I have no difficulty whatsoever.

4 Likes

I’m grateful that someone invented chocolate

2 Likes

I’m grateful to have a place to talk and know friends, spend my time, and soak up all the good vibes :eyes:

1 Like

I’m grateful for being able to be visit the ocean and enjoy the water

I’m not dead.

Closed due to inactivity :innocent: