Guess the Famous Person!

Celeb thirty-seven: Annie Leibovitz

1. She has three daughters. Her first was born when she was 52 years old. The other two, twins, were born to a surrogate.
  2. When asked if being Jewish is important to her, she replied, “I’m not a practicing Jew, but I feel very Jewish.”
  3. She attended the San Francisco Art Institute, where she studied painting with the intention of becoming an art teacher.
  4. She was the last person to professionally photograph Lennon, ‌he was shot and killed five hours later.
  5. Notable photograph: Whoopi Goldberg lying in a bathtub full of milk, shot from above.
  6. An anagram for this artist is inevitable Zion.

SOLVED!

Celeb thirty-eight: Noel Fielding

1. He was named one of GQ’s 50 best dressed British men in 2015.
  2. He held his first exhibition, entitled Psychedelic Dreams of the Jelly Fox, at Maison Bertaux, a patisserie in Greek Street, Soho.

SOLVED!

Celeb thirty-nine: Julianne Hough

1. Her first acting role was in the film Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone.
  2. Her first country-music single, “Will You Dance With Me”, was released to iTunes and Wal-Mart in May 2007 to raise money for the American Red Cross.
  3. When she was 12, she and two others (a friend & her brother) formed their own pop music trio, 2B1G.

SOLVED!

@/Gaming

2 Likes

Barbara Streissand?

2 Likes

Nah, it’s not here this time. Is she a photographer though?

1 Like

I wouldn’t know I just guessed

1 Like

ik her first name but idk her last name

2 Likes

Tell us maybe we know her last name

annie

1 Like

Annie Lenox?

1 Like

no i dont think so

she has a long last name i think…?

2 Likes

Maybe this will refresh your memory @Megan

1 Like

i cant do anagrams

3 Likes

if it helps, if you’re right about her name
then the other letters (for her last name ig?) are vitble Zio

2 Likes

OH OH OH

ITS ANNIE LEIBOVITZ OR HOWEVER U SPELL IT

4 Likes

Yes, that’s the one.

1 Like

Celeb forty:

1. Besides English, she speaks French, Italian and Spanish.
  2. She dated Billy Joel during the early 1980s.

Celeb forty-one:

1. He is also said to have received English language education in Malta on his infrequent holidays there as a guest of Prime Minister Dom Mintoff.
  2. According to The Daily Telegraph, he was a chain-smoker.

Celeb forty-two:

1. He suffered from physical ailments such as insomnia and severe stomach issues dating back to childhood.
  2. He was married 5 times, having at least one child with each wife.

@/Gaming

Just having a guess will give you more clues!

Commenters on this thread:
@benitz786, @Cam, @Caticorn, @CerealKiller, @celestialkitten, @Ebx, @Jass, @liyahsdiamond, @Littlefeets, @lollipoplady, @LunaticLeviTheSecond, @Megan, @OhSumana, @Ouijaloveletters, @Skyler2, @StarMaryGoth, @sunflowerjm, @taking0ver, @Tina.G, @wanderingechoes

Recently Online:
@lamecast88, @RainyDay, @sunflowerjm

4 Likes

Is 42 Robert Deniro?

Idk if i spelt his name right

1 Like

Good guess but not this time, sorry.

1 Like

Christie Lee Brinkley?

2 Likes

It’s not, sadly.

1 Like

Celeb forty:

1. Besides English, she speaks French, Italian and Spanish.
  2. She dated Billy Joel during the early 1980s.
  3. Eventually she garnered more exposure through Sports Illustrated magazine’s annual Swimsuit Issue. She appeared on the cover a record five times: 1986, 1987, 1988, 1994, and 2006.

Celeb forty-one:

1. He is also said to have received English language education in Malta on his infrequent holidays there as a guest of Prime Minister Dom Mintoff.
  2. According to The Daily Telegraph, he was a chain-smoker.
  3. In November 2008, Japan’s TBS TV network reported that he had suffered a second stroke in October, which “affected the movement of his left arm and leg and also his ability to speak.” However, South Korea’s intelligence agency rejected this report.

Celeb forty-two:

1. He suffered from physical ailments such as insomnia and severe stomach issues dating back to childhood.
  2. He was married 5 times, having at least one child with each wife.
  3. His film career began in 1941 with his work rewriting scripts, but his first major accomplishment was in 1944 when he wrote the screenplay for Torment (a.k.a. Frenzy) (Hets), a film directed by Alf Sjöberg.

@/Gaming

Just having a guess will give you more clues!

Commenters on this thread:
@benitz786, @Cam, @Caticorn, @CerealKiller, @celestialkitten, @Ebx, @Jass, @liyahsdiamond, @Littlefeets, @lollipoplady, @LunaticLeviTheSecond, @Megan, @OhSumana, @Ouijaloveletters, @RainyDay, @Skyler2, @StarMaryGoth, @sunflowerjm, @taking0ver, @Tina.G, @wanderingechoes

Recently Online:
@bpalmer, @ItsLils, @Mouschi

3 Likes