Guess the Famous Person!

Celeb four:

1. She graduated from Gakushūin and was accepted into the philosophy program of Gakushuin University However, she left the school after two semesters, only to join her family in New York and enrolled at nearby Sarah Lawrence College. But she ended up leaving there too, this time to elope.
  2. Her second husband won custody and disappeared with their daughter. He joined a Christian organisation, cutting off all communication from her. She did not see her daughter until the girl was in her 30s.

Celeb five:

1. He rose to prominence playing Kim Hyde in a well-known TV series.
  2. He has three children; a daughter and twin sons.

Celeb six:

1. He was born in Detroit but grew up in Albuquerque from the age of 10.
  2. He competed in the Gumball 3000 road rally, an annual 3,000-mile (4,800 km) international celebrity motor rally, which takes place on public roads.

@Gaming

1 Like

I like him. Lol. So…race car driver…uh…crap. Mega brain fart.

2 Likes

Is he in The Gumball Rally

I don’t know what you’re saying here and I’ve removed your answers, 'cause I think you’re googling or something. I’m sorry but I don’t want people looking up answers and ruining the game for people. I’ll get you the benefit of the doubt with Andy and Zayn, but to know two more after two clues is suspicious. Sorry to be harsh but I think you’re cheating and ask that you not.

Whatever, even tho my school do project on every famous person this is bs

On the historical ones, yeah, that’s plausible. But on ones like Zayn and young actors, that’s doubtful. Schools don’t teach stuff like that. Maybe if a student did a project on something related to it, sure, but not being taught about them. Even then, it’s highly unusual for students to remember every single fact about people who are all so different unless this is an interest thing and they looked it up themselves. But you’re not saying that, you’re saying that you were taught it in school, which is what I don’t believe.

I know you may be hurt if this is true, and for that, I am sorry. However, there is no reason to speak this way and say this is “bull sh^t” when I was trying to share my opinion civilly. I was only trying to tell you how appears from my perspective and keep it fair for the majority.

Anyway, let’s not discuss this anymore here, please. If you want to talk about it further then you’re welcome to PM, but please don’t reply here and cause this thread to go off-topic.

1 Like

This might be a stupid guess, but I swear someone’s mentioned before Courtney Love lost custody of her daughter at some point. Is it her?

1 Like

Sadly, it’s not her this time.

1 Like

Ah dear. Well, that’s as far as my celebrity knowledge goes. :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

Celeb four: Yoko Ono

1. She graduated from Gakushūin and was accepted into the philosophy program of Gakushuin University However, she left the school after two semesters, only to join her family in New York and enrolled at nearby Sarah Lawrence College. But she ended up leaving there too, this time to elope.
  2. Her second husband won custody and disappeared with their daughter. He joined a Christian organisation, cutting off all communication from her. She did not see her daughter until the girl was in her 30s.
  3. She was born in Tokyo, Japan.

SOLVED!

Celeb five:

1. He rose to prominence playing Kim Hyde in a well-known TV series.
  2. He has three children; a daughter and twin sons.
  3. His first film appearance was in Star Trek.

Celeb six:

1. He was born in Detroit but grew up in Albuquerque from the age of 10.
  2. He competed in the Gumball 3000 road rally, an annual 3,000-mile (4,800 km) international celebrity motor rally, which takes place on public roads.
  3. He sold his Lamborghini Gallardo.

1 Like

Hey guys, wanna please try to guess the celebs above ^^^

@Gaming

Commenters on thread:
@Ouijaloveletters, @LunaticLeviTheSecond, @Ebx, @Skyler2, @taking0ver

Online-ites:
@Kiaaa, @celestialkitten, @Littlefeets, @WolfGamerGirl37, @novella, @Cam

2 Likes

The only Japanese woman I can think of right now is Yoko Ono. Or Yui, but she’s too young.

2 Likes

For number four? You are correct! (wink)

2 Likes

Oh, cool!

2 Likes

Might as well try six too. Jay Leno? I remember he has a show about cars.

1 Like

Never mind, he wasn’t born in Detroit. Damn, I’m sad I don’t know.

2 Likes

Ok, Dale Ernhardt?

1 Like

Chris hemsworth?

1 Like

Nope. Born in NC. Oh well. Out of ideas.

1 Like

Is number 5 Zachary Quinto? Or are you talking about the old Star Trek series?

1 Like