Guess the Films!

I know my Disney Channel movies. :grin:

I just had to think which DCOMs were around that time (cause at that point I was still watching every one that came out) and then thought about how Zapped has a dog in it and the whole premise is about the app to command dogs working on all the boys. So unleashed could make sense as possible title :grin:

When I saw the clue said Disney channel I got excited cause I knew I’d have a good chance of figuring it out

2 Likes

shut up do NOT tell me sapped came out in 2014 :sob:

3 Likes

I know :sob:
I don’t know how its been that long now :sob:

3 Likes

Film a hundred & twenty-four:

1. Final theatrical film of Director John Mackenzie.
  2. The film is similar in plot to the unfinished and abandoned 1974 film project “Jackpot”.
  3. The rushes shown to Martin when he visits the movie set were taken from the Sir Michael Caine movie Shadow Run.

Film a hundred & twenty-five:

1. It premiered in its native Germany, having also been shown at the film market of the 1997 Cannes Film Festival.
  2. The plot features a series of interlocking stories. Each vignette is introduced with a character that had s3x with someone in the previous segment.
  3. It starred Hilary Swank and Peter Dobson.

Film a hundred & twenty-six: Zapped

1. The original title was “Unleashed”.
  2. This garnered 5.7 million viewers when it premiered on the Disney Channel in 2014.

SOLVED!

@/Gaming

Just a guess will give you more clues!

Commenters on the thread…
@_abbinshire, @alx, @astxrism, @benitz786, @Bexs, @bpalmer, @Cam, @Caticorn, @elixr, @ethereal, @ItsLils, @Jass, @Kristi, @Littlefeets, @liyahsdiamond, @LTea, @LunaticLeviTheSecond, @maiarose, @Megan, @Ouijaloveletters, @RainyDay, @sofia, @StarMaryGoth, @sunflower.flow, @Talu, @Tellyg47, @Tina.G, @wanderingechoes, @WolfGamerGirl37, @WritingWithStars

Recently Active:
@M0thpawz, @OhSumana

5 Likes

quiet days in hollywood?

2 Likes

Whoops. Bit late, but yes, it is.

2 Likes

all good :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Film a hundred & twenty-four:

2. The film is similar in plot to the unfinished and abandoned 1974 film project “Jackpot”.
  3. The rushes shown to Martin when he visits the movie set were taken from the Sir Michael Caine movie Shadow Run.
  4. Final of three movies that Sir Michael Caine and Director John Mackenzie made together. The others being The Fourth Protocol (1987) and Beyond the Limit (1983).

Film a hundred & twenty-five: Quiet Days in Hollywood

1. It premiered in its native Germany, having also been shown at the film market of the 1997 Cannes Film Festival.
  2. The plot features a series of interlocking stories. Each vignette is introduced with a character that had s3x with someone in the previous segment.

SOLVED!

2. This garnered 5.7 million viewers when it premiered on the Disney Channel in 2014.

SOLVED!

@/Gaming

Just a guess will give you more clues!

Commenters on the thread…
@_abbinshire, @alx, @astxrism, @benitz786, @Bexs, @bpalmer, @Cam, @Caticorn, @elixr, @ethereal, @ItsLils, @Jass, @Kristi, @Littlefeets, @liyahsdiamond, @LTea, @maiarose, @Megan, @Ouijaloveletters, @RainyDay, @sofia, @StarMaryGoth, @sunflower.flow, @Talu, @Tellyg47, @Tina.G, @wanderingechoes, @WolfGamerGirl37, @WritingWithStars

Recently Active:
@Astria, @idiot.exe, @raviola

2 Likes

I love that movie

1 Like

Film a hundred & twenty-four: Quicksand

4. Final of three movies that Sir Michael Caine and Director John Mackenzie made together. The others being The Fourth Protocol (1987) and Beyond the Limit (1983).
  5. A synonym for the film title could be Rapid-shore

SOLVED!

Film a hundred & twenty-five: Quiet Days in Hollywood

SOLVED!

SOLVED!

@/Gaming

2 Likes

Quicksand??

2 Likes

(wink) That’s the one.

2 Likes

Film a hundred & twenty-seven:

1. Was released as a celebration for the tenth anniversary of the first film.
  2. Lili Estefan’s debut.

Film a hundred & twenty-eight:

1. The website’s (Rotten Tomatoes) consensus reads: “An auditory funhouse of intrigue, [film title] pushes narrative boundaries to deliver an audacious look at the horrors of gaslighting.”
  2. The film premiered at the Tribeca Film Festival on June 15, 2021.

Film a hundred & twenty-nine:

1. Reportedly one of the favourite movies of HRH Queen Elizabeth II, who owned her own film copy.
  2. The film had a limited theatrical re-release in July 2018 for its 50th Anniversary.

@Gaming

1 Like

Is 129 the sound of music?

1 Like

Not this time, no

1 Like

Film a hundred & twenty-seven:

1. Was released as a celebration for the tenth anniversary of the first film.
  2. Lili Estefan’s debut.
  3. In the White House, Barack Obama’s “Hope” poster is on a mantel, and a poster for Borat (2006) is to the left of it.

Film a hundred & twenty-eight:

1. The website’s (Rotten Tomatoes) consensus reads: “An auditory funhouse of intrigue, [film title] pushes narrative boundaries to deliver an audacious look at the horrors of gaslighting.”
  2. The film premiered at the Tribeca Film Festival on June 15, 2021.
  3. It s based on the four-book comic Generous Bosom by Conor Stechschulte, who began writing the screenplay in the summer of 2016.

Film a hundred & twenty-nine:

1. Reportedly one of the favourite movies of HRH Queen Elizabeth II, who owned her own film copy.
  2. The film had a limited theatrical re-release in July 2018 for its 50th Anniversary.
  3. According to Lee Minoff, the Nowhere Man is based on the noted theatrical director and doctor Jonathan Miller, who had directed an unsuccessful Broadway production of Minoff’s play Come Live With Me in 1964. It was not intended to be flattering.

@Gaming

1 Like