Guess the Music!

Fair. Do ya have a guess for either of the other two?

1 Like

No I have been trying to think and I watched the show Hart of Dixie to and loved it so I’m thinking

2 Likes

Am I guessing the artist or album because I know who the artist is but im not super positive on the album? Im between two but im thinking its the need you now album by Lady Antebellum? I just give you both artist and album to cover my bases.

2 Likes

You need the album and yes, it is Need You Now. Well done.

2 Likes

Album sixteen: Need You Now

1. It received generally positive reviews from music critics and was also a massive commercial success.
  2. This is the second studio album by this American country music trio.
  3. The song “Perfect Day” has been used in one of The CW’s commercials to promote new TV series *Hart of Dixie.

SOLVED!

Album seventeen:

1. The album is the first solo album under the artist’s real name, having previously released two albums under the name Hello Skinny.
  2. The album was recorded in a single day.
  3. It was ranked among the best jazz albums of 2022 by multiple critics.
  4. The artist, Tom Skinner is an English drummer, percussionist and record producer. He co-founded the jazz band Sons of Kemet and the rock band the Smile.

Album eighteen: Yeezus

1. The artist was influenced primarily by minimalist design and architecture during the production of this album, and visited a furniture exhibit in the Louvre five times.
  2. In 2013, it was voted as both the year’s “Most Overrated Album” and “Most Underrated Album” by Pitchfork readers.
  3. In 2012, the artist began recording his sixth studio album with collaborators, including No I.D. and DJ Khaled.

SOLVED!

@Music

1 Like

wait lol did you not just reveal it???
oh wait im dumb

u need the album name

2 Likes

1. It received generally positive reviews from music critics and was also a massive commercial success.
  3. The song “Perfect Day” has been used in one of The CW’s commercials to promote new TV series *Hart of Dixie.

SOLVED!

Album seventeen:

1. The album is the first solo album under the artist’s real name, having previously released two albums under the name Hello Skinny.
  4. The artist, Tom Skinner is an English drummer, percussionist and record producer. He co-founded the jazz band Sons of Kemet and the rock band the Smile.
  5. An anagram for this album is aerobics of shiva

1. The artist was influenced primarily by minimalist design and architecture during the production of this album, and visited a furniture exhibit in the Louvre five times.
  2. In 2013, it was voted as both the year’s “Most Overrated Album” and “Most Underrated Album” by Pitchfork readers.
  3. In 2012, the artist began recording his sixth studio album with collaborators, including No I.D. and DJ Khaled.

SOLVED!

@/Music

Just having a guess will give you more clues!

Commenters on this thread:
@alx, @astxrism, @benitz786, @Bexs, @bpalmer, @Cam, @Caticorn, @Eleanor_W-15, @elixr, @FuzilladeBlue, @Jass, @Kate, @Kristi, @laurenmusic, @Littlefeets, @liyahsdiamond, @lollipoplady, @LunaticLeviTheSecond, @Meekepeek, @Megan, @Ouijaloveletters, @OhSumana, @RainyDay, @Rose, @Skyler2, @StarMaryGoth, @sunflower.flow, @Tina.G, @unsungcheerio, @wanderingechoes, @WolfGamerGirl37

Recently Online:
@solitaire

2 Likes

SOLVED!

Album seventeen:

5. An anagram for this album is aeroBics of shiVa
  6. A synonym for this album is Verbalisations of Arabic word

SOLVED!

@Music

1 Like