Guess the Music!

Okay, this is going to be more of a group game or not… like the Film one, the TV one, and the famous person one.

After each of the three Music answers are named/guessed, I’m going to select three more music-related answers and start by giving you two clues for each one to work out. For every two-three guesses, I’ll give you another clue on each of the answers not guessed!
You’re allowed as many guesses as you want, that’s cool.

How will this be different from the other three?
I am planning to change up what you’re guessing after every three guesses. Do starting with three groups/bands, then three male artists, three female artists, three albums, and three songs. Then repeat.

You get points for every correct guess you make. So after 2 clues = 5 points, 3 clues = 3 points, 4 clues = 2 points, and then 5+ clues = 1 point.
If you’re over 50 points, an incorrect guess costs you a point, and if you’re over 100 points then an incorrect guess costs you two points.

A Tally of the Scores for…

Those Who Have Guessed Any MUSIC Correctly!

Correct Guessers 2 c 3 c 4 c 5+ c Incorrect Total
@astxrism 5 - - - - 5
@Cam 10 - - - - 10
@Caticorn 5 9 - 4 - 18
@CerealKiller 5 - - - - 5
@anon68003072 - - - 1 - 1
@FuzilladeBlue - - 2 - - 2
@Jass 15 6 2 3 - 26
@Kristi 5 6 - 1 - 12
@laurenmusic 15 12 - 1 - 28
@Littlefeets - - - 1 - 1
@liyahsdiamond - - 2 - - 2
@lollipoplady 5 3 4 1 - 13
@LunaticLeviTheSecond 10 3 - 1 - 14
@Megan 25 21 4 5 - 55
@Ouijaloveletters 10 15 2 2 - 29
@RainyDay 5 - 2 1 - 8
@unsungcheerio - 3 - - - 3
@wanderingechoes 5 - - - - 5
@WolfGamerGirl37 - - - 1 - 1
- - - - - -

2 Likes

Group one:

1. The band started a mud fight at Woodstock in 1994. Amid the chaos, bouncers mistook bassist for a stage-invading fan and manhandled him so violently that they knocked out some of his teeth.
  2. At just 43, the current members of the band, were the youngest ever inductees into the Rock ‘N’ Roll Hall of Fame. The band was inducted in 2015, the first year they were eligible.

Group two:

1. The group was originally called “Touch.”
  2. Michelle Stephenson auditioned to be the group and got in, but then left to take care of her sick mother. She was replaced and the group was formed.

Group three:

1. They in school when they appeared in school play adaptation of production of Alice in Wonderland.
  2. Their final album was released in January 1970 and topped the charts for 10 weeks.

@Gaming & @Music

3 Likes

Is group 2 Garbage?

1 Like

Nah, that’s not their name.

1 Like

SPICE GIRLS

2 Likes

Yeah. Damn. You knew those two obscure ones?

1 Like

Oohh, yeah, now I remember.

Oh well. I knew it was female fronted.

1 Like

hm?

i have no clue what the other two are lol

1 Like

No. I’m impressed with how you knew the answer after those two obscure clues.

1 Like

Band one: Green Day

1. The band started a mud fight at Woodstock in 1994. Amid the chaos, bouncers mistook bassist for a stage-invading fan and manhandled him so violently that they knocked out some of his teeth.
  2. At just 43, the current members of the band, were the youngest ever inductees into the Rock ‘N’ Roll Hall of Fame. The band was inducted in 2015, the first year they were eligible.
  3. Band member, Billie, wrote an article on “how to be a couch potato” in punk fanzine ‘Absolutely Zippo’ in 1989. Since then, sofas have been an ongoing theme for the band.

SOLVED!

Band two: Spice Girls

2. Michelle Stephenson auditioned to be the group and got in, but then left to take care of her sick mother. She was replaced and the group was formed.

SOLVED!

Group three:

1. They in school when they appeared in school play adaptation of production of Alice in Wonderland.
  2. Their final album was released in January 1970 and topped the charts for 10 weeks.
  3. They played at high school discoes and decided to name their duo after the famous cartoon about cat and mouse, Tom & Jerry, at first

@Gaming

ohhhhh

hahaha omg i did a project on the spice girls in grade… 5? for music class?

idk but i researched so much about them and how they came to be

at first i was going to guess little mix, but i knew that wasnt right

1 Like

Green Day?

2 Likes

Yup. Nice.

HAHA. Odd choice but handy.

2 Likes

We got a list to pick from, like old band

I remember this one girl did queen and SHE SANG A SONG

so good

1 Like

Damn! You beat me to it!

1 Like

I was a major Spice Girls fan when I was in middle school. I even went to one of their concerts with my best friend, who was as big a fan as I was. I also dyed my hair red and got highlights so I could look like Ginger Spice.

1 Like

Band one: Green Day

3. Band member, Billie, wrote an article on “how to be a couch potato” in punk fanzine ‘Absolutely Zippo’ in 1989. Since then, sofas have been an ongoing theme for the band.

SOLVED!

Band two: Spice Girls

SOLVED!

Group three:

3. They played at high school discoes and decided to name their duo after the famous cartoon about cat and mouse, Tom & Jerry, at first
  4. One of the duo went on to be an actor; his first acting role was in the 1970 movie Catch-22.

@Gaming

1 Like

omg yess!!!11

1 Like

I have no idea but I’m going to guess. This is going to be wrong. I have two guesses. Charlie Sheen, it would be something he would do but I’m doubtful of the guess. Johnny Depp is the second guess because I know he can play music an there was something about a band. I have no idea what the band is called. I can only think of the people’s names right now.

2 Likes