Guess the TV shows!

Okay, this is going to be more of a group game or not… like the Film one, the Music one, and the famous person one.

After each of three TV shows are named/guessed, I’m going to select three more random TV shows (titles) and start by giving you two clues for each to work out. For every two-three guesses, I’ll give you another clue on each of the TV shows not guessed!
You’re allowed as many guesses as you want, that’s cool.

You get points for every correct guess you make. So after 2 clues = 5 points, 3 clues = 3 points, 4 clues = 2 points, and then 5+ clues = 1 point.
If you’re over 50 points, an incorrect guess costs you a point, and if you’re over 100 points then an incorrect guess costs you two points.

A Tally of the Scores…

Those Who Have Guessed a TV Show Correctly!

Correct Guessers 2 c 3 c 4 c 5+ c Incorrect Total
@astxrism - 3 - - - 3
@benitz786 15 3 4 2 - 24
@bpalmer - - 2 - - 2
@Cam 10 3 - - - 13
@Caticorn 5 6 4 2 - 17
@FuzilladeBlue - 3 - - - 3
@Jass 10 - 2 1 - 13
@Kristi - 6 - 2 - 8
@Littlefeets 5 15 12 4 - 36
@LunaticLeviTheSecond 10 6 6 3 - 25
@Megan 20 12 2 6 - 40
@Mouschi - - 2 - - 2
@Ouijaloveletters 15 6 6 2 - 29
@pomme - 3 - - - 3
@RainyDay - 3 - 1 - 4
@Tina.G - - 2 - - 2
@Trenchcoat - - 2 - - 2
@wanderingechoes - - - 1 - 1
@YourfavHufflepuff - - 2 1 - 3
- - - - - -

4 Likes

Show one: Scrubs

1. There was an error in the opening credits for nearly five whole seasons.
  2. The janitor was originally supposed to be a figment of the lead character’s imagination.

SOLVED

Show two:

1. They keep the “Most Wanted” wall up-to-date
  2. They have two different types of badges; gold for full-time agents and silver for part-time agents.

Show three:

1. The actor of the show who plays the single dad is the only one who can claim to have appeared in every single episode of the show’s 12-year run.
  2. The title of every episode comes from a line in the script. It’s a party game to watch the show and identify when they drop the title.

@Gaming

1 Like

How I met your mother?

1 Like

Nah, that’s not it.

1 Like

Ah darn. Oh well!

1 Like

Show one:

Scrubs?

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

what was the error in the first 5 seasons? do you know, because I sure don’t

1 Like

HAHAHA. The x-ray was round the wrong way.

1 Like

2. The janitor was originally supposed to be a figment of the lead character’s imagination.

SOLVED

Show two:

2. They have two different types of badges; gold for full-time agents and silver for part-time agents.
  3. When the forensic scientist was filling out paperwork in season 12, you’ll see it reveals the character’s middle name is Beethoven.

Show three: Two and a Half Men

1. The actor of the show who plays the single dad is the only one who can claim to have appeared in every single episode of the show’s 12-year run.
  2. The title of every episode comes from a line in the script. It’s a party game to watch the show and identify when they drop the title.
  3. Conchata Ferrell wasn’t originally supposed to be a recurring character, but proved to be such a hit with the audience, that she became a regular cast member at the start of season two.

SOLVED

@Gaming

4 Likes

Show three: two and a half men??
I have no idea what the second one is

1 Like

Yes, yes it is.

SOLVED

Show two:

3. When the forensic scientist was filling out paperwork in season 12, you’ll see it reveals the character’s middle name is Beethoven.
  4. This show is one of very few spin-offs to run longer than the original show.

Show three: Two and a Half Men

3. Conchata Ferrell wasn’t originally supposed to be a recurring character, but proved to be such a hit with the audience, that she became a regular cast member at the start of season two.

SOLVED

@Gaming & @ScreenSloths

1 Like

^^^ Hey guys, it doesn’t have to be correct but just a couple of people guessing the final one will either get the correct answer or another clue! (wink)

Commenters on the film guessing thread…

@_abbinshire, @benitz786, @bpalmer, @Cam, @Caticorn, @elixr, @ethereal, @Littlefeets, @LTea, @LunaticLeviTheSecond, @maiarose, @Megan, @Ouijaloveletters, @Kristi, @sunflower.flow

3 Likes

I have no idea :sob:

Is it a crime show?

2 Likes

OOOOOOH…
i really wanna help i just haven’t seen enough movies/tb shows dangit

2 Likes

HAHAHA. I can’t answer further questions. Just answer yes or no

1 Like

Guesses are still okay though. (wink)

bones?

1 Like