Guess the Song Challenge - Christmas edition 🎄

2019-12-21T20:00:00Z

Rules

1. The game will be partially in the Skype call. You don’t have to talk, only listen to the song, that I’m gonna play. Last time some people had trouble with Skype, so if you want it to be a Discord instead vote here. Please vote only if you are going/intend to participate.

Which app is more convenient for you? Please vote only if you are willing to participate

• Whatever

0 voters

1. You can join, leave or take a break from game anytime you want, but we won’t wait for you xD We will have a 10-minute break every hour.
  2. We start by playing only one second of a song. Everyone gets only one chance to guess, if no one guesses right, we try 2 seconds, then 5, then 10.
  3. All the replies must be posted in this thread.
  4. Points:
  • 1 point to the first person to guess the artist and the song right.
  • 0.5 point to everyone who guessed either the artist or the song right.
  • 0.5 point to everyone who guessed both the song and the artist right, but wasn’t the first.
  1. Please visit the thread 30 minutes in advance to clarify the way you are going to listen to the song, as it is not clear which one will it be, Skype or Discord.

This game’s theme - Christmas songs. From classics and pop hits to punk songs.

3 Likes

I’ll play if I can!

2 Likes

I’ll try to play

1 Like

I wanna play.

1 Like

Who’s playing today? Please vote here. It doesn’t make sense to play unless we have at least 4 players?

• I will be playing
  • I’m not and I dunno what I’m doing on this thread

0 voters

It’s gonna be in an hour right?

yes

1 Like

No one wants to play with Cookie.