Guess the TV shows!

Show fifty-five:

1. For unstated reasons, producers have frequently denied permission for the show to be inducted into The American Television Academy Hall of Fame.
  2. As of 2021, this programme has won over two hundred Emmy Awards, the single-most awarded to any television show in the United States.

Show fifty-six:

1. There is a particular clock that shows up in almost every episode.
  2. The Latin inscription on the barrel of the Colt gun says “Non timebo mala”, which translates to “I will fear no evil”.

Show fifty-seven:

1. The show isn’t scripted.
  2. The game apparently has no rules.

@ScreenSloths

not to expose my cringe past but this is supernatural, isn’t it?

1 Like

Haha. Yes, it is

1 Like

this victory is a bittersweet one

1 Like

Show fifty-five: Sesame Street

1. For unstated reasons, producers have frequently denied permission for the show to be inducted into The American Television Academy Hall of Fame.
  2. As of 2021, this programme has won over two hundred Emmy Awards, the single-most awarded to any television show in the United States.
  3. In 1976, the eight hundred forty-seventh episode featured Margaret Hamilton reprising her role as the Wicked Witch of the West, from The Wizard of Oz (1939). After it aired, kids were terrified. The episode never aired again.

SOLVED!

Show fifty-six: Supernatural

1. There is a particular clock that shows up in almost every episode.
  2. The Latin inscription on the barrel of the Colt gun says “Non timebo mala”, which translates to “I will fear no evil”.

SOLVED!

Show fifty-seven: Are You the One?

1. The show isn’t scripted.
  2. The game apparently has no rules.
  3. Only one season of the show has lost the game.

SOLVED!

@ScreenSloths

2 Likes

Is this one Are You The One?

1 Like

55 is Sesame Street!

1 Like

NICE!

2 Likes

I remember reading about the kids being absolutely terrified of Margret Hamilton.

1 Like

Show fifty-eight:

1. Emma Bunton auditioned for the role of Bianca Jackson before joining the Spice Girls.
  2. Den, Angie and Sharon were originally going to be called Jack, Pearl and Tracy.

Show fifty-nine:

1. Alex Gansa and Chip Johannessen were the only writers to write in every season of the show.
  2. Season five made history for being the first U.S. TV series to shoot an entire season in Berlin, Germany.

Show sixty: Lip Sync Battle

1. Based on the Late Night with Jimmy Fallon segment of the same name.
  2. Stephen Merchant created the game with friends, John Krasinski and Emily Blunt, for their entertainment at parties.

@ScreenSloths

1 Like

Lip Sync Battle?

1 Like

Yes, that’s the one. Nice.

1 Like

Show fifty-eight:

1. Emma Bunton auditioned for the role of Bianca Jackson before joining the Spice Girls.
  2. Den, Angie and Sharon were originally going to be called Jack, Pearl and Tracy.
  3. In total, 51 cast members were involved in the live episode of 19 February 2010.

Show fifty-nine:

1. Alex Gansa and Chip Johannessen were the only writers to write in every season of the show.
  2. Season five made history for being the first U.S. TV series to shoot an entire season in Berlin, Germany.
  3. Like on Criminal Minds, Ben Savage plays a younger version of a character played by Mandy Patinkin.

2. Stephen Merchant created the game with friends, John Krasinski and Emily Blunt, for their entertainment at parties.

@/ScreenSloths

Just a guess will give you more clues!

Commenters on the thread…
@_abbinshire, @astxrism, @benitz786, @Bexs, @bpalmer, @Cam, @Caticorn, @ethereal, @Jass, @Kristi, @Littlefeets, @LunaticLeviTheSecond, @Megan, @Ouijaloveletters, @sunflower.flow, @Trenchcoat, @Tellyg47, @WolfGamerGirl37

Recently Online:
@Cadborosa, @laurenmusic, @Madilnel, @Meekepeek, @StarMaryGoth

1 Like

omg omg omg omg

this is homeland

i knew by mandy patinkin! im obsessed with that man!

1 Like

HEHEHE. YES!

Also, me too. Love him!

1 Like

criminal minds is my all time favourite show and after that i spiraled into watching everything hes been in

1 Like

Nice. Good on you.
Of course, you must have seen The Princess Bride multiple times, yeah? Where he and Cary Elwes spent months learning to sword fight only to completely do it themselves in the film, no stunt people except for the two flips.

1 Like

ive seen it once :see_no_evil: i dont like movies

but tis iconic, mandy is such a great actor i love him. i believe i watched tiktoks, or something? when i first discovered him and it was quite funny

1 Like

Show fifty-eight:

3. In total, 51 cast members were involved in the live episode of 19 February 2010.
  4. The drinks in The Queen Vic aren’t as real as they look. Water is used to look like vodka, water with burnt sugar is used for whiskey and watered down apple juice makes a convincing white wine.

Show fifty-nine: Homeland

3. Like on Criminal Minds, Ben Savage plays a younger version of a character played by Mandy Patinkin.

SOLVED!

SOLVED!

@ScreenSloths

Just having a guess will give you more clues!

Commenters on this thread:
@_abbinshire, @astxrism, @benitz786, @Bexs, @bpalmer, @Cam, @Caticorn, @ethereal, @Jass, @Kristi, @Littlefeets, @LunaticLeviTheSecond, @Megan, @Ouijaloveletters, @sunflower.flow, @Trenchcoat, @Tellyg47, @WolfGamerGirl37

Recently Online:
@CerealKiller, @lamecast88, @Madilnel