Guys a little empathy please

I’ve been getting a few DMS on Instagram and they are quite disheartening.

Yes it’s true, I tested positive for Covid and I’m still recovering. But I’m getting disgusting messages such as HA HA serves you right KARMA and stuff like that! Stop! I’m writing it here because a lot of the users are in this forum.

Just because I think the virus is a “fake replica” of a real virus (let’s put it this way) doesn’t give you the right to bash me. Not once did I say it didn’t exist. I bleeping well know it does and it cost me my job.

If someone murdered your family, wouldn’t you wanna know who did it and get justice? Same with me and Covid. As a disabled person it’s incredibly difficult for me to get a job so yes, I wanna know what this thing is and why it’s causing so much chaos. And IF it was purposely designed, I wanna know who did it so I can CENSORED :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:!!!

And in case anyone is wondering what it’s like to have it, just like having the flu. Well that was my experience at least. Stuffy nose, achy joints, feeling like bleh. And I’ve had pneumonia from flu before so really I can’t see much of a difference. But others also react to flu differently and I think how it effects depends on your genes :woman_shrugging:.

Well anyway that’s that! I’m very weary and poorly at the moment, please stop trolling me thanks :v:

3 Likes

I’m sorry that happend to you. That very immature of them. I hope you get better soon.

1 Like

It is and thank you x

1 Like

I’m gonna keep my mouth shut about being a denier because we are supposed to be nice. But I do hope you feel better soon.

Thanks hun! Everyone is entitled to their own views about this. Something about this whole thing just doesn’t add up :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

It’s real. I don’t know enough to say if it was manmade or not.

1 Like

:heart::heart:

1 Like

Just wanted to say that COVID isn’t as bad as people say it is if you are young enough, so don’t worry!

1 Like

It’s really not. It felt like I had the flu. I can understand the vulnerable groups and regular flu can affect them too. Vulnerable groups are at risk of anything tbh

How old are you :eyes:

1 Like

Well I haven’t had the flu that I can remember so idk
Wasn’t so bad for me but we are 2 different people
I just had a fever :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Late 20s x

1 Like

That’s way older then me, never mind then

I have asthma but I’m surprised it didn’t affect me as much

oof- I am sorry that happened to you. Why are people so mean?

1 Like

Thanks hun x

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity