Hanabira Academy! [SIGN UPS + DISCUSSION]

Wow! That’s great.

2 Likes

Also is there a way we are supposed to write their family or close people they’re involved with before school starts?

For me my character had a nanny that she still communicates with after her moving out, but I don’t know if I’m allowed to write Itsuki’s (my characters’) interactions with her?

2 Likes

You can write it here! I didn’t add it until sign-ups since it can be added and kept here for parents day.

You can write their interactions!

1 Like

Got it, thanks.

2 Likes

For now just one female plzz

2 Likes

Ooh, I was waiting for this!!
Please reserve a member of the student council (male) and a leader of the English club (female).

2 Likes

Gotchaa Meeke~

Gotcha!

2 Likes

AAAAAA

1 Like

Also, everybody, we have two Yanderes running around in this RP, so be prepared for people to die… Including your characters, maybe. If you don’t want a character to die, let us know and we’ll make sure they stay safe!

2 Likes

They will NOT Die frequently, It will be rare. This isn’t Danganronpa :wink: Therefore your character will not be killed if you dont want them to.

1 Like

Yeah, what she said^

1 Like

Also! Small note, Everyone will have to present their parents/legal guardians on Parents Day! Also there will be minor time-skips to keep the flow of the RP going!

2 Likes

My character lives in her own apartment because her parents let her. So technically she’s emancipated but her bills are being paid by them as long as she keeps good grades. How would it work for my character if she’s legally like an adult?

2 Likes

Oh no-

2 Likes

That’s fine!

1 Like

Bumpp~

Reserve a female student council member? :eyes:

1 Like

Yesss okay

1 Like

Do people in the Student Council need to choose a club too?

good question

1 Like