Happy Birthday Coda_Monkey!

AH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH A P P Y B I R T H D A Y
bonne fête a toi
feliz cumpleaños
felix natalis
Alles Gute zum Geburtstag
Yes this was all google translated, except for French. BUT IT’S TOTALLY NEVER LET ME DOWN BEFORE
Do you ever feel like you can’t write anything? It’s like you’ve forgotten all of the words, and all of the feelings you have in your head just won’t come out. It can feel terrible, like you’ll never be able to write again…

"But if you do, don’t worry! Everyone feels like that sometimes. You could try writing something different from what you usually do, and see if that helps. Or stop writing for a while, take a break, and read something similar to what you want to write, to get some ideas. And if that doesn’t help, try just forcing your way through! Even if you don’t like what you’ve written, once it’s there it’s easier to edit into something you do like.

…That’s my advice for today!"
- Monika’s writing tip of the day

ITS ALSO YOUR BIRTHDAY TIP, IF YOU SOMEHOW MANAGED TO FORGET THAT IN THE FIVE TIMES I TOLD YOU

Now, this birthday cakes a bit more basic than what I normally go for but I’ve been told I need to differentiate and not just choose whatever random birthday cakes I feel like in that moment, so you get this one!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPYYYYYYYYYYYY BIIIIIIIIIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY
now go watch a The Last of Us playthrough because the game is underappreciated
@Coda_Monkey

2 Likes

Happy birthdayyyy :partying_face:

1 Like

Happy Bornday :partying_face::sunglasses:

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity