HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRAUDIE

FRAUDIE IT’S YOUR BIRTHDAY I HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING DAY

I don’t know what kind of cake you like so have two different ones :eyes:

Because I didn’t have a whole lot of time to do anything, I made this party version of the drawing I made of us earlier :partying_face:

I’ve missed seeing you around and talking to you as much as I used to, but you are an amazing person and I hope that school has been going well for you. :two_hearts: We’ve plotted so much stuff together, and it was great being on staff together with youuu. I hope that you get to see some good movies and have an amazing day today because you deserve to have an amazing one

Everybody please tag @fraud and wish her an amazing day :partying_face:

12 Likes

@fraud! Happy birthday! I miss you!

2 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @FRAUD :partying_face::tada:

2 Likes

Happy birthday @fraud! :partying_face::heart:

2 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @FRAUD :tada::tada::tada:

3 Likes

I love you sushi fren @fraud happy birthday dude :white_heart::sushi:

3 Likes

Happy b-day @fraud !!! :heart: :cake:

2 Likes

Happy bornday @fraud :pleading_face::heart:

2 Likes

Hoppy Birthday, @fraud! :rabbit2::grin::partying_face:

She used to be part of the forums inventory and then poof:face_with_raised_eyebrow: Hope things go well in the evil offline world. :scream_cat:

:balloon::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::balloon::tada::confetti_ball::tada::balloon::gift::birthday::doughnut::balloon:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @fraud!!! :partying_face::purple_heart:

3 Likes

HAPPY BDAYYYYY FRAUDIIIIIE :heart::cucumber::cucumber::cucumber::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart:

3 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @FRAUD :star_struck:

2 Likes

Happy birthday, @fraud!

tenor (1)

2 Likes

Thank you @passionfruit :pleading_face: heh, you’re amazing! The party version is so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I miss you very much!

@Ouijaloveletters @TheDancingFryer @Rose @E_bee @LHT @heavenbound @SnowyStar @AnnSza @Divcp Thank you all and miss you very much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::dancer:t2:

Hahaha thanks :joy: it’s going good :+1:t3::nerd_face:

@CerealKiller sushiii :partying_face::yum: love you too

Hahaha thanks :laughing:

12 Likes

you’re amazingerrrr :pleading_face:

yess we need to talk more but i’m so bad at remembering to message people

1 Like

You’re the most amazing :smiley:

Ah, we need to do that! I’ll remember your birthday :joy: and Christmas! Sooo… we’ll talk :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

1 Like

they’re pretty close together :eyes:

yes we better :smiling_imp:

1 Like

:eyes::eyes::eyes: then we’ll talk a lot :laughing:

1 Like

Yessss :eyes::eyes::eyes: the 11th and the 25th

1 Like

@fraud ieeeeee, Happy Birthday! You deserve the eyemazingest birthday, I hope everything goes well for you, I miss you so so so so so so so so so so so much! :pleading_face::hugs::heart: Happy birthday again! :tada::confetti_ball::bouquet::gift::balloon::birthday::cake::partying_face:

2 Likes