HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANNII! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Happy birthday @ShanniiWrites! :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles::tada:
This thread is dedicated to you, our favourite forum mamma duck :smiley_cat::green_heart::duck::eyes::sparkles:
Weโ€™ve been planning this for a while and I really hope that this wonโ€™t flop, so I hope you like it :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:
I hope you have a ducktastic day, filled with many happy and eyemazing memories and lots of cake (which I wonโ€™t steal maybe) :cake::yum::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

So letโ€™s all come together to celebrate your birthday and appreciate everything youโ€™ve done for us and the forums :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles::tada:

gif

gif
(โ†‘thatโ€™s your forum duck family celebrating your birthday with cake :smiley_cat::green_heart::duck::eyes::sparkles:)

small gift from one of your ducklings

I wanted to turn this into a digital drawing, but I didnโ€™t have enough time, I hope you still like it :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

And this version was inspired by @fraud and Duolingo :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

tags ๐Ÿ’š

@ChaoticDeluge & @Eleanor_W-15, who helped organise this :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:
The rest of the forums, or at least as many of them as I managed to tag for this because my brain doesnโ€™t work at night so I tagged the groups I informed and some of the general groups :eyes::eyes::green_heart:
@Announcements
@Eyeland
@RPers
@Discussions
@ForumStaff
@TheNetherrealmFamily
@Familie
@PubQuiz
@PubQuizTeam
Sorry if you didnโ€™t want to be tagged :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

I know Iโ€™m 5 minutes early for your timezone, but I still wanted to wish you a happy birthday before going to sleep :eyes::green_heart:

51 Likes

Happy Birthday @ShanniiWrites

10 Likes

Ahh happy birthday @ShanniiWrites!! :tada: :confetti_ball: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Thank you for creating this place for people to be themselves - you are amazing and I think I speak for almost everyone when I say we are immensely grateful for you!!! Hope you have the best day ever (even if you are possibly in lockdown too!)

14 Likes

Happy birthday Shannii. Love you, you are amazing! Youโ€™ve inspired me so much over the last monthsโ€ฆ Have a great day :tada::purple_heart:

11 Likes

Happy birthday @ShanniiWrites!!! Thanks for creating this amazing plataform!!! I hope u have an amazing day with all your loved ones!! :heartpulse::heartpulse:

Stay safe xx

13 Likes

happy birthday shanniiiii have a great day b x :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

stay safe lovee :pleading_face::birthday::birthday::birthday:

10 Likes

Wish u the best bday!!! :two_hearts::two_hearts::raised_hands:t3::star_struck:

11 Likes

THE THICCEST HAPPY EXISTENCE DAY KNOWN TO MAN :partying_face: :confetti_ball: :birthday:

11 Likes

Oh, itโ€™s not the sixth yet in my time zone but it is for you, so happy birthday Shannii~!!

happy birthday GIF

Have an absolutely amazing birthday! We all really appreciate you making this place for all of us and also thank you for being so welcoming to us RPers when Episode stabbed us in the back. Youโ€™re an incredible person and you work so hard to allow us to have a safe space and I really appreciate that. Your determination is inspiring and I hope you know that. We all love and support you in everything you do. I hope you have the best day today and that the days to come are filled with joy and the things and people you love~! Happy birthday girl! :two_hearts:

13 Likes

Happy Birthday!!

11 Likes

Happy birthday @ShanniiWrites!!! Thank you so much for creating the better version of Epiosde forums (I couldnโ€™t handle nick the dโ€” any longer) - being here is a blessing!!! :revolving_hearts:

i feel like a year 7 on their friends insta post :eyes:

Just for you ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅต

13 Likes

@ShanniiWrites !! Happy birthday! Have an awesome day, I hope you enjoy it! :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::tada::tada: Thanks for creating this awesome place ((:

9 Likes

Happy Birthday @ShanniiWrites! Hope you have an amazing day! Thank you so much for creating this awesome forum, and giving us all a place to start an amazing community! We all love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (yes that needed 40 oโ€™s).

Happy birthday, have a great day :heart:

8 Likes

Happy birthday @ShanniiWrites! We all love you :heart:

8 Likes

Happy Birthday @ShanniiWrites! :partying_face: I hope youโ€™ll have a wonderful birthday :star2: Youโ€™re truly amazing and I have no idea where all of us would have been without you! :heavy_heart_exclamation: Thank you and I love you so much! Youโ€™re smart, funny, kind and extremely hardworking and patient. I have no idea how you manage it, but you always do because youโ€™re awesome through and through.

Have an amazing birthday, you deserve it! :dizzy: :heart: :two_hearts:

10 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY AHH I WISH YOU MANY MORE~ :birthday: :gift: :tada:

10 Likes

hey @ShanniiWrites, you have done it again, constantly raising the bar for all of us and doing it flawlessly :cloud::fairy::sparkles::rainbow:

Shannii, thanks for creating this forum. Iโ€™ve met so many amazing people here and found a new home for rping activities thanks to u. ur such a sweet and kind owner and i hope these forums last for a while.

anyway, shannii world domination spread the agenda (;

11 Likes

@ShanniiWrites I hope you have an amazing day! Youโ€™re so wonderful and this community youโ€™ve created is such an amazing place.

9 Likes

inhales

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Thank you for creating such an incredible space & haven for us!

12 Likes

Happy Birthday @ShanniiWrites! :partying_face: :smiley_cat:

I canโ€™t thank you enough for creating this wonderful place! I breathe and live for this forum!

Do you like hugs cuz I give them out like candy? :no_mouth:

8 Likes