🎶 Happy Birthday Sumana 🎶

Thaaaaank you Niki :hugs:

2 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BESTIE BABIEEEEEEE!!! @OhSumana
Wish you this year is your greatest year than ever! Party hard , enjoy your day to the fullest!!!

I know lol I’m not good at expressing my feelings but I’ll shower you with love! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX I MEAN SUMANA~ Seriously your an amazing RPer and great friend I’m glad I met you last year! I hope you have an amazing birthday! And hush I’m not late it isn’t 12 where I am yet.

Here’s my gift!

It’s the trickster from DBD- NO ONE CAN TELL ME HE ISN’T HOT.

But anywho, I hope you had a wonderful birthday! xoxo :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Awww. Thank you my p*ssy daughter :hugs:
Not sure how much I can enjoy having chemistry class at 4 pm and an exam tomorrow but I’ll try
:hugs: :kissing_heart: :purple_heart:

2 Likes

MUAHAHA :smiling_imp:

Aww I too am glad that met you, babe. :hugs: Thank you very much for everything, including the gift. HE’S HOTTTTTTTTTTT :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Happy birthday!!!

3 Likes

Thank you :hugs:

2 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @OHSUMANA

3 Likes

THAAANK YOU RAD-PERSON-WHO-GIVES-BAD-DARES-BUT-PAINTS-AMAZINGLY-AF

2 Likes

EYY SUMANA HAPPY BIRTHDAY @OHSUMANA

3 Likes

Eyyyyy thank yoooouuuuuuu :hugs:

2 Likes

Happiest b’day @OhSumana sorry that I appeared late. I hope you have a great future. May you have all the happiness in the world :birthday::confetti_ball::balloon::gift:

Celebrate Happy Birthday GIF by Dyanapyehchek

Cake

Wish

1d366cce995e2f914e4662acd9f5e616

gift

4 Likes

Awwwww. It’s totally fine. Your wish and blessing is all that matters. :hugs: :kissing_heart: :purple_heart::purple_heart:
And thanks for the gifts. They’re really cute :kissing_heart::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Lemme add some gifts, too. Maybe @Mir_c will come by to steal some ? :smirk_cat:

1 Like

HAPPY BELATED BDAY @OhSumana!!!

3 Likes

I CANT BELIBE I MISSED UR BDAY

I MISSED IT :weary::weary:

2 Likes

Thank you very much.

And it’s fine :hugs:

1 Like

Oh please! I’m not sharing these with Aya :joy:

1 Like

You mean 24aya? :grin: