Happy Halloween from the ShanniiWrites Forum!

I apologise if anybody had plans to make one of these but I thought since today is the day I’d make a thread to celebrate one of my favourite times of year!

So on behalf of the staff…

Happy Halloween everybody!

Last year you may remember I asked people to send me pictures of their Zepeto Halloween costumes so I’m going to ask my @Zepetonians to do it again!

This isn’t a contest! All costumes will be included in my instagram post!

Infact it doesn’t even need to be Zepeto :sunglasses:

So once again, happy halloween everybody!

5 Likes

This is from last year!

I can’t remember who everybody is in these pictures except @CerealKiller and @passionfruit :joy:

But this is the kind of thing I’m looking for

It’s for the instagram post :smiley:

3 Likes

Oof, just when I changed my Zepeto out of its Halloween outfit-

1 Like

If you have any halloween ducks I can post them and shout you out on the instagram story :pleading_face:

1 Like

That’s nice of you, but I don’t really have any Halloween ducks except for my pfps this year :pleading_face:

1 Like

That’s okay bro :pleading_face:

HALLOWEEN RADD

2 Likes

:eyes:

Does anyone else want to take a pic with me? :pleading_face:

2 Likes

We look rad!.just aswell I never change my Zepeto’s outfit

1 Like

YAY! HALLOWEEN!

1 Like

Here’s my animal crossing outfit

2 Likes

Wish we celebrated it, it looks so cool and woupd love to use my expired fake blood more, but ah well, we get off pitch shy kids with self made lanterns that melt in the rain.

To everyone that does celebrate it, enjoy your plans.

1 Like

I don’t have Zepeto, but can I put my Episode character here?

This is what I wore last year, and this year I was unable to go to work because of my knee injury, but I gave class online and wore the ears, the makeup, and a black sweater.

2 Likes

I’m the one in the Evil Queen costume

Can’t believe I forgot to make a costume on Zepeto this year! Sucks :slightly_frowning_face:

Buuut I went as a pirate this year- or tried to and ended up being a gypsy instead

Closed due to inactivity