Happy Happy Birthday Blue πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚

On this special day , let’s pour out our blessings on @FuzilladeBlue

Thank you for being the amazing man that you are and thank you for letting me the one who gets to celebrate your birthday with you !
I love you so much !
Happy Birthday !

You are amazing just the way you are

You are damn special to me , I can’t even explain why

Our love is precious a thing
You are precious to me.

Cake

Tags : @OhSumana , @ForeverAngel , @katabasis, @phnx @euphoriaa , @MeghanWrites , @Dusk
here gift for you
https://www.greetingsisland.com/ecard/pk13vzep5zfh/en

10 Likes

Happy birthday Blue!

4 Likes

Happy birthday Blue!

4 Likes

Happy birthday Senpaii <3

3 Likes

May I umm… get some cake?
I didn’t get no gifts (yet)… but I got ya tomorrow! Hope you have a good birthday…

Also yuck I have an idea! Drink all the tea you can

3 Likes

What’s that blue cake? Looks haunted

3 Likes

Yup from Sumana a vampire cake

3 Likes

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a nice day

3 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLUEE, Fellow Aries :aries: :birthday::pleading_face:

In the process of an animation but for now accept this lovely meme of Alastor. :wink:

Seriously though you are an amazing friend and tremendous role player and I value your role in the community alongside basically carrying the Hazbin RP with your talented fan art! I wish you a happy birthday and many more! - Astro :wine_glass::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@FuzilladeBlue

5 Likes

It’s been very less time since we met but I feel close to you you are far away from me but I feel you near
Thanks for being there for me loving and caring for me and made me believe in myself I m really lucky to have you in my life A very Happy Birthday Blue I luv ya
Have a great day and enjoy :two_hearts::crown::tada::confetti_ball: @FuzilladeBlue

4 Likes

4 Likes

It clearly says 19

5 Likes

I’m blind- I did not see the white line, Clearly that took a lot of time PROUD

6 Likes

Happy Birthday Blue!

Your such a big brother to me, and when I want to joke around, be funny or mess with somebody your always there for me to do it, you deserve the world and everything above it. When you become famous for drawings, don’t forget the person who stopped you from putting heels on them or challenging you to do another art style!

5 Likes

Aww :heart_eyes::cry:

3 Likes

Hey, @FuzilladeBlue ! :birthday:
We share the same birthday, so happy birthday! :coffee: :sparkles:

5 Likes

I almost didn’t respond, but I saw the word β€˜tea/coffee’ on your emoji and got interested

5 Likes

Happy birthday Blue ~ I don’t have much artistic talent to share to you, so here is simply a most heartfelt happy birthday ! :rose:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday Blue!

4 Likes

Happy birthday @Picasso @FuzilladeBlue!

4 Likes