Happy Lesbian Visibility Day!

Hello! Happy Lesbian Visibility Day!

All lesbians are welcome! Non-binary, he/him, he/they, neo pronoun, etc. lesbians are all welcome you are so valid! (pronouns ≠ gender)

This is a safe space for [mainly lesbians] to talk about their experience as being a lesbian.

Definition:
Non-man attracted to other Non-men. (The definition changed because it’s easier to explain this to others that we accept non-binary lesbians, etc. Just anyone who ISNT a man.)

Also please keep in mind that wlw(bi/pan) and lesbian experiences are completely different !

And if you’re a non lesbian feel free to ask questions! I’ll try my best to answer :))

ALSO THIS IS THE CORRECT LESBIAN FLAG:

8 Likes

Yeah, that’s the flag, alright. Happy Lesbian visibility day to you!

2 Likes

Well, you’d have to be a lesbian. Sorry, this just confused me.

2 Likes

I was just about to create it. Dam you beat me into it lol

2 Likes

I used to id as a lesbian loll
Happy Lesbian day!!!

2 Likes

Really? That’s cool.

1 Like

yis :]
now i’m just queer cus lesbian feels too feminine and sexuality be complex lol

1 Like

ah its fine! poor wording lol

1 Like

Mood. The day for us is May 24th.

2 Likes

haha but anyway hii!

1 Like

thank u ouija !

1 Like

Of course! Sorry about the confusion earlier.

1 Like

Oh and before anyone ask from what I know He/ him lesbians are women/lesbians who use He/Him you know how some gay men call themselves queen and use girl? It’s the same for he/him lesbians.

And Non binary lesbians are non binary peeps who identity as being lesbian and the rest you can surely figure out.

If I’m wrong please correct me

4 Likes

Yeah, I was really confused about the he\him thing.

1 Like

(I think) he/him lesbians also refer to a time that lesbians had to pretend to be men to be recognised by the church, and to be safe in their love in general society :]

2 Likes

Oh my god, yeah!

1 Like

yeah!

i use she/her or he/him pronouns because thats whats comfortable for me but some lesbians can use he/him he/they or neopronouns. gender ≠ pronouns so i still identify as a women (gender wise) but use she/him pronouns :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah I agree! Pronouns do not define your gender

Non binaries can use she/her or he/him and still be enby.

2 Likes

Added Tags :maple_leaf:

2 Likes

Closed due to inactivity