Happy Pride Month ❤️‍🔥 (2021)

Yay! More Pans!

I’m part of the community! I’m non-binary/trans-masculine and a trixic (nb attracted to women)!

What’s trans-masculine and being a trixic? (Don’t know what nb means… non-binary?)

1 Like

Trans-masculine is a term that describes someone who was identified female at birth, but identifies with masculinity

Trixic is a term that describes a non-binary person who is attracted to women

(and yeah, nb = non-binary)

1 Like

Yayayayay happy pride month!! :partying_face:

Gay Pride GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

2 Likes

HAPPY PRIDE PEPES

1 Like

Yesssssss :heartpulse::yellow_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

A lot of people use enby instead of nb as NB originally meant Non-Black and it can get confusing /lh

I am genderqueer lol :sunglasses: and honestly just straight up queer sexuality wise cus majority of the common sexualities assume that the user is either of a binary gender or only attracted to a binary gender

3 Likes

Ah, okay. I didn’t know that, thanks for telling me!

1 Like

Added a tag :rainbow_flag:

1 Like

Woohooo happy pride, remember the playlist we made last year and we had our own mini pride party on VC where we played the playlist? Funtimes :joy: the playlist is here btw, we could do it again maybe? :eyes:

2 Likes

I use the term demigirl and use pronouns she/they but i’m still confused because i am considering the term non-binary as well because i don’t feel a specific gender so i am figuring it out.

1 Like

If you need any advice I’m happy to help! I’m pretty sure in my own gender in the fact that it is immensely complicated and something a cis person could never understand :rofl: /lh

1 Like

Thanks, i will keep that in mind!

1 Like

Never mind. :expressionless: I can’t decide.

Honestly I just think I’m lesbian. :roll_eyes: But who knows. I hate titles but at least I know I’m not straight… :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Don’t you have a boyfriend, though?

I don’t know though, if anyone wants to help me figure it out, that would be AMAZING.

1 Like

No. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Not anymore. He was a sh!t person and was my last chance to figure out whether I’m really attracted to dudes or just trying to make up for poor experience with them.

1 Like

He was a good person I thought until well… he couldn’t ever accept my identity.

1 Like