Happy Pride Month ❤️‍🔥 (2021)

Hey y’all so it’s pride month now! I just wanna give thanks to all those of the community before us that paved a decent road to making this accessible and making us feel heard and not alone.

@LGBTCommunity we are ALL valid, and we are ALL who we are. You don’t need to change yourselves and I’m so proud of everyone who has fought so hard just to be accepted. I’m sorry for anyone who has experienced or still experiences homophobia within their lives from outside, and maybe I even from the inside of our community. Everyone is valid, and love is love. If you don’t have a title, sure, that’s okay! No need to fit in an exact label. :heart:

Here’s a safe place to come to if you need to talk about any LGBTQ+ issues or just about your journey, and path to being openly LGBT. :green_heart:

Again, everyone is valid in their sexualities, and should not feel bad for being who they are.

@Discussions

8 Likes

Happy pride!

2 Likes

Happy Pride, we still have to wait a few months but let’s hope this year we get our GayParade back!

2 Likes

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH Y’ALL! :rainbow_flag:
I’m really excited for this since it’s my first time celebrating a member of the community :heart:

even tho my mom is already ruining it for me

2 Likes

I also came out to my grandma and she supports me!

2 Likes

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!! :rainbow_flag:

2 Likes

Happy pride month! :grin:
Cue the discourse lmao

4 Likes

HAPPY PRIDE EVERYONE!!

3 Likes

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!!! :rainbow: :rainbow_flag: :sparkles:

4 Likes

Yesssss

2 Likes

HAPPY PRIDE EVERYONE!

1 Like

YEAH!

1 Like

Congrats. That’s really amazing! Good on you!

1 Like

Happy pride month! :rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag:

1 Like

I will forever be proud of liking men and women :star_struck:

Wait no- what do you call liking everyone again? I don’t like them regardless of their gender but I do like anyone with any gender- or none at all.

Plz help- @LGBTCommunity

3 Likes

I think the term you’re looking for pansexuality

1 Like

OHHH right.

Well this describes me perfectly. Thank you.

3 Likes

No problem!! Always happy to help!

1 Like

Mind I ask, are you apart of the LGBTQ+ community, or just an ally?

2 Likes