Harry Potter Game Series

There is a new Harry Potter game coming to American servers this year! Check out the links below to find out more about it! We might be getting a game that makes up for the pitfalls of Hogwarts Mystery fails. I love that game so I nothing against it but it’s not a real RPG and MMO type game. Harry Potter Magic Awakened has both qualities of an RPG and MMO which will be available for mobile devices. It is only available for androids right now which you can pre-register through the google play store or through the main website which both are linked below. The other link is for an article that goes over the game that you are free to check out.

@Gamers

2 Likes

WHEN?! TELL MEEEE!

1 Like

I’m not sure yet! Though it could be summertime or fall before it comes. You can pre-register for the which means it could be out by hopeful May or June.

OMGGG

1 Like

Yep!

This looks amazing.

1 Like

I know right! I can’t wait until it comes out!

1 Like

When is it released?

1 Like

They haven’t given a release date yet. The game was released in September in China so it might follow a similar path for our countries.

1 Like

Oh, China already has it. Interesting…

1 Like

Yep, they made the game if I remember correctly. It’s just now becoming available for western countries soon.

1 Like

Wicked

1 Like

Yep!