Has a crush ever liked you back?

The question is easy: Has a crush ever liked you back?

Never happened to me so I don’t know how that feels :frowning_face: :joy: Enlighten me! :joy:

14 Likes

I don’t have a crush in the first place, so no. :joy:

7 Likes

Well, yes. What really sucks is having a crush on someone and them liking you back but life just gets in the way

9 Likes

lolno

2 Likes

Same! Never had a crush :joy:

4 Likes

Mood

1 Like

No my crush doesn’t like me back :frowning:

4 Likes

There were two
My ex, (but it wasn’t really a crush I was actually in love lol)
And my best friend from like grade nine (but I found that out only like 3 years ago after I already moved cities when I talked to her on facebook after years and apparently she had a crush on me too) for some unknown reason ew

6 Likes

Alright I’m kidding, what I said implies that I didn’t have a crush on my exes :joy:

I like to think they liked me back or they wouldn’t have started going out with me!

6 Likes

Crush implies it’s the beginnings of some sort of romantic or physical feelings that doesn’t seem like it’ll develop into anything else.

In that case, no, never.

3 Likes

Hmm… I we talking real-life crushes or silly and cute forum crushes?

Well, that would be a yes to both. (wink)

4 Likes

Aww, I’m sorry!

Never? Even with your adjustments to the word? HAHAH

2 Likes

yes butttt it always makes me really uncomfortable for some reason whenever they like me back lmao?? like i kinda stop liking them whenever that happens it makes me really uncomfy hahaha

3 Likes

I haven’t had such luck, sadly :persevere:

1 Like

Twice actually. :no_mouth:

2 Likes

:scream: Lucky! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I was 5 and 7/8 when it happened, I’m so ugly now though :no_mouth:

4 Likes

no …

2 Likes

Well, it’s the other way around in my case. :laughing:

There’s this guy who has a huge crush on me, and then I eventually liked him back, which later on flourished into something deeper. Love, perhaps. :no_mouth::smile:

5 Likes

It doesn’t happen anymore :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes