Has anyone been to Italy?

Yeah, I did, but it was just the cities and was wondering if you guys had more of a plan or not?

Oh. Okay. (wink)

1 Like

Oh, no, not really.

1 Like

You family hasn’t planned anything?

1 Like

We have, can’t remember. :joy: I know a train is involved, and maybe the Leaning Tower of Pisa. I really hope so. Maybe the catacombs.

1 Like

Ooooh… I hope so too, for both Pisa and the Catacombs.

1 Like

I’ll take a picture of me trying to hold it up, if we go.

1 Like

PERFECT!

1 Like

It’s probably really cliche, but who cares?

1 Like

Meh. It’s just one of those things you gotta do, right?

1 Like

Exactly.

1 Like

I haven’t, but I would love to go to Italy one day.
Honestly, my biggest reason for wanting to go would be to see the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person. (I have had a huge fascination with it for as long as I can remember. No idea why, but I’ve always liked it.) or visit Rome and to see the Colosseum (I also have a big fascination with Ancient Rome).

1 Like

I pray we can see the tower.

Ah I wish! You’re going to have so much fun!

My sister’s been to Italy a while ago and she quite literally compares EVER SINGLE PLACE we go to as being not as amazing as Italy, so I just know that you’re going to have a grand time :heart:

1 Like

Ok, I’m officially stoked. Yes, I said stoked.

1 Like

I’m actually considering visiting Italy for a few days as well this summer. Interrailing through Europe is my plan!

1 Like

Maybe you’ll be there when we are.

1 Like

Start of July I’ll be there

1 Like

Ok, nope. We’re going May.

1 Like

I’ll be in another part of Italy as well though. Visiting the northwest of Italy :eyes: If I had more time I would have gone more south, but well, I’ve had to make some decisions :person_shrugging:

1 Like

That’s understandable!

1 Like