Has anyone ever seen this meme?

So I stumbled upon this recently. Was this a true advert for episode? Or did someone mess with it? I’m talking about the top image only…I’m wondering which story it came from. It’s a bit unnerving to have found this.

@Discussions

8 Likes

I highly doubt this is canon, the font isn’t even the same opacity and the fragments don’t even line up, Episode does a lot of cringey memes, but if this were real… :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:

11 Likes

Yeah, I couldn’t see the image very well so that’s why I posted it.

4 Likes

I keep seeing memes like that, it’s people just taking the mick out of how bad the ads are in the first place :joy: no wonder my Mum didn’t like me playing it.

4 Likes

Lol when I actually found this meme I laughed so hard! I knew there was going to meme about episode apps sooner than later.

2 Likes

Added some tags :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

Do you think that such ads/memes should be banned? :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

3 Likes

:no_mouth:

3 Likes

ermm pretty sure ive seen that ad- :kissing:

4 Likes

YEAh same :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Maybe? This ad would been better suited for the Ivy app.

3 Likes

I kept seeing it in reddit videos on youtube so I finally searched for it to see it on my computer.

4 Likes

I keep seeing memes/ads like this and I just laugh.

3 Likes

Lol I know right! It’s hilarious and awkward at the same time.

2 Likes

I haven’t seen those lol

1 Like

I actually giggled

1 Like

I know right!

Options: flirt or arrest her for the three dead children in her backseat. Uh, hello, her butt’s right in front of your face! There’s no option to slap it? It went from 0-100 really fast.

1 Like

Lol so true! :rofl:

Closed due to inactivity