Has corona affected your grades?

It hasn’t really affected mine, since my school just decided to ban graded work until we can go back to school since not everyone would have equal chances at doing work from home, so my grades stayed the same. :eyes::sparkles:

What about your grades? Did they get affected by corona?

8 Likes

My school board or government (I forget which one made the desicion) has said that our grades can only go up or stay the same (which pretty much ensures that all students pass).

1 Like

Lucky!! My school is still grading stuff, and they’re assigning more work than we got in school!?

1 Like

We went from the normal grading of percents and letter to a pass fail system which was kind of strange. So pretty much if you turned anything in you got a pass if you did no work then you got an incomplete and had to pay and take online course during summer or be behind when you came back the next year.

1 Like

YES i got WORSE AND IM SUING MY ELA TEACHERRRRRRRR

1 Like

It helped me improve my grades because I am able to focus and work better at home.

1 Like

YES I ACTUALLY GOT BETTER

No.

Same :disappointed::disappointed:

Not really, I think if anything my grades are getting better… which I find is strange

1 Like

I think my grades did get affected by corona, in a bad way :no_mouth:

I wasn’t feeling motivated enough to do anything with no deadlines, so I ended up ghosting a few teachers :sweat_smile: I might also have missed a couple of deadlines too :slightly_smiling_face:

… What a shame :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

No, but, in my school district they said that grades couldn’t be lower than they were before the lockdown. So even though we’re going through course work and are getting things graded, it can’t be lower than before but it can get higher. I think my grades have stayed relatively the same though, hm.

4 Likes

lucky

1 Like

Yeah thats the same with my school district

1 Like

Definitely, some teachers don’t even do online classes and they just throw a bunch of hw at me and expect me to finish it on time. This happens to my tuition as well.

2 Likes

Yes, since everything we do still counts as grades. :skull: Like dude, I have 7 classes to submit work for and I ghost three of them. :tired_face:

2 Likes

For sure, usually I have no problem getting A’s. Because all my class work is extra easy, but I just couldn’t find the energy to do any work. I was on the B honor roll for the first time. :joy: and I lost my chance at getting the scholarship I worked here years for. But it’s fine.

2 Likes

Kind of. I didn’t study a lot this spring. I was mostly on the forums all day and then I failed my exam :sweat_smile: But it had more to do with my discipline than with corona. I had the same opportunities to speak with my teacher and watch lectures etc.

2 Likes

I mean, it’s easier to pass because the teachers check less often :eyes: I can’t say they’ve improved though

1 Like

Mine improved because we didn’t do much during quarantine, and cheating on tests was really easy :star_struck:

2 Likes