Have any of you appeared on TV/ in a magazine/ in a newspaper?

I appeared in one of my sport club’s magazines but the picture was so small that you almost couldn’t see it :joy::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:
There also was a picture of me in some other magazine because the article showed some pictures of my art group :eyes::eyes::green_heart:
We also got filmed for something we did at school once, but I don’t know if it ever appeared somewhere :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

So have any of you appeared in some kind of media too?
If yes, in which ones and why?
If not, would you like to appear somewhere?

3 Likes

I got filmed in my life drawing class at the begging of this year and there is a video on youtube where you can clearly see me :joy:
Other than that, I’m not sure. Because of my job we were always on the news but I was never the one that did the talking. On our site you can see me in some of the pictures for our blog posts!

2 Likes

I have been in a newspaper twice :joy: We have these advent calendar on national television every Christmas for kids and I was in a panel saying what I thought about it :laughing:

1 Like

Yes, I have, multiple times

A Turkish local news show, I was on a volunteer project and they wanted to do a little interview… I have also been in a dutch newspaper once with a group of young volleyball referees. Both were extremely embarrassing :grimacing: I think possibly even one or 2 more times in primary school

1 Like

In my school magazine lol

1 Like

Hahahha this was my review when I was 7:

“Den var bra och spännande tycker jag.”

“I think it was good and intriguing.”

When I was 9:

Den var bra och det var roligt med alla knasiga uppfinningar. I början var det många att hålla reda på.

It was good and funny with all the weird inventions. I’m the start there was a lot to keep track of.

:joy: So bad… I could show you the picture of the little review group but better not.

1 Like

I’ve been in the newspaper before because my Primary school did something :joy: I also presented one show of my schools news thing which was alot of fun, but those have been yeeted from YouTube.

2 Likes

Aw, I would like to see it!

1 Like

Same tbh :joy:

I think I kept the newspaper though

1 Like

:eyes: Show it to me!

1 Like

You can find the articles with me in if you search on my name :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I’ll have to find it :joy:

1 Like

I was in the news for like a second you could see me
There was also an article about my mom in a news website when I was like 10
I was in a few pictures that were in the local newspaper too

1 Like

What did your mom do? :eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

She was an activist for Sudanese refugees that came to my country

3 Likes

Ooo :eyes::sparkles:

3 Likes

no… but my sister was on tv

1 Like

I was on TV once

I was an extra in a telenovela back in 2008, and I appeared in one scene.

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity