Have you been a victim of a crime?

So of course, you don’t have to talk about what you don’t want to, but if you feel comfortable with sharing, have you been a victim of a crime?

Maybe someone stole something of yours, you got beat up in school, or anything illegal to do to someone or maybe your own business?

Well I’ve been a victim of many crimes lol. Like I’ve had my stuff stolen, I’ve been threatened, verbally assaulted and threatened. Much more but that’s all I’ll share.

For anyone comfortable, share what you please. But please blur or censor anything sensitive and put a Trigger Warning FIRST.

Hate crimes.

Oh I was gonna say like I’ve jaywalked but this seems likes a serious thread so-

yeah added tags

1 Like

You’d technically be the offender, not the victim. :joy:

1 Like

nice :cowboy_hat_face:

Not really… But one time me and my friends were walking to a mall and gonna walk across this intersection and pressed the light and it signaled for us to go but the cars were still going fast… if we had crossed we would have legit gotten hit cuz cars were literally ignoring the red light.

Uhh :thinking: not really I mean
Technically somebody stole my washing up liquid but I’m not gonna get mad about it or call the police :joy:

I’ve been sent plenty of scam emails though

Closed due to inactivity