Have you done paper quilling before?

So, I’ve heard and read a lot about quilling but I have never actually done it. It looks fun though.

Here are some examples I like:

@/Discussions, have any of you ever done it?
If so, is it fun?
If not, would you want to try them?

3 Likes

I have tried it before one time, and I actually didn’t really like it that much… The result is pretty interesting but it was pretty boring in my opinion…

1 Like

I haven’t tried it, but I usually like those kinds of things that require patience and are made by hand. So thanks for the idea!

1 Like

:smile:

Yeah…I think doing the process is kinda hard but the result is worth it :slight_smile:

1 Like

My great grandma used to do this on cards. They were properly beautiful and exquisite.

1 Like

Those are so beautiful! :sunflower: :sunflower: :coffee: :coffee: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart:
I’ve never tried it but I’d like to learn.

1 Like

Looks so cool!!! :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: I didn’t even know this was a thing :rofl: might try it in the future

1 Like

I’ve never done it but it looks pretty sick. I’d like to try it one day

1 Like

same :joy:

1 Like

The examples look so pretty :pleading_face:
I prob would suck at it tho, but I’d like to try

1 Like

:joy: true

It looks really fun! :upside_down_face:

Never tried it tho-

1 Like

I have tried it before, but because I couldn’t buy them at that time, I jjst cjt coloured paper into strips. It wasn’t the best thing I’ve done, but I don’t hate it, it’s a meh to me.

and I don’t like the finger cramps

1 Like

I have not and I don’t think I ever would. It looks very beautiful, I have to admit that, but it just not something that sparks my interest

1 Like

pfft, imagine being creative :roll_eyes:

Closed due to inactivity