Have you ever been a teacher's favorite/pet?

Thank you. To this day, I don’t know why he did that, but a lot of the students disliked him. I had him for one class the next two years and he continued to pick on me, albeit occasionally. There was a rumour that he’d been fired from another school for throwing things ie chalkboard erasers at students.

1 Like

Yeah, it sounds like something happened to him when he got sick. Maybe being home for so long when he did get sick effected him in some way. He should of gotten fired if he was throwing erasers at students. No problem!

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve ever been a teacher’s favorite but I’ve always been really good with teachers and with people in general. I’ve only gotten chewed out like a few times… almost never. And that was all in middle school.
I think I’m good with adults and kids. Lol. Not people my own age… I’m kinda awkward IRL.

1 Like

Same here, I was just always on their good side. There are some I had issues with though.

1 Like

Teachers usually liked me because I was nice and behaved well, but I don’t remember being an actual teacher’s pet to the point where I was anyone’s obvious favorite.
I did win student of the month in second grade, and maybe also third grade.
But I became VERY lazy in middle school, so I don’t think I was anyone’s favorite at that time, to be honest.

1 Like

Never been a suck up but I have defintley been favoured, teachers used to say they’d mark my work first so they could be in a good mood before the rest.

Closed due to inactivity