Have you ever been a teacher's favorite/pet?

I wouldn’t say I was a teacher’s favorite more or less. I’m just easy to get along with but I know people who were considered the teacher’s pet.

Have you ever been a teacher’s favorite/pet?

@Discussions

4 Likes

Yes, 'cause teachers loved me but I never did ANY work. HAHA

2 Likes

Lol I know what you mean!

2 Likes

Intentionally no.
I just always was except for one teacher.

3 Likes

You too?

1 Like

unfortunately yes and I was hated for it XD
In primary school I wasn’t very good at social stuff, and it was always so much easier to talk to the teachers than my fellow students, so the teachers loved me and the students felt that I was nothing more than a snitch (because I told the teacher about my bullies when I was 10) and a suck up

1 Like

Yes, and no :see_no_evil:

1 Like

yes.

1 Like

Yes, for the first half of grade six. After the Christmas break, he (the teacher) was off sick for a few weeks, then when he came back, all of a sudden he did a complete 180 and picked on me. I couldn’t understand why and I will always hate him for that.

1 Like

oh yeah for sure… but then she found out I was part of my classes black candy market :joy:

1 Like

Yep, I would do the work then forget to turn it in though but most teachers liked me in general. There were only a handful I clashed with.

That’s always a hard part about being a student. I related more to the teachers than the students myself but I never hated for being close. Now there are more students who I know went through the same ordeal as you in my class.

1 Like

Oh, you see, I just didn’t do the work.

1 Like

Lol, nice! :rofl:

1 Like

Well now, that is an interesting story. What was this Black Candy Market?

1 Like

That is very strange. I’m sorry that happened to you.

1 Like

yep it’s story all right :joy:

give me sec to typ it lol

1 Like

Lol sounds good to me!

1 Like

just bare with me :sweat_smile:

da story

So basically at my old school candy was considered like, “illegal” to the students cuz it was banned or whatever :joy: (note, this is a really small school like maybe 600 kids max 1st-8th grade) I was in 6th grade I think and all the other good/ cool classes had graduated (except the 8th grade lol) but all the other classes were kinda bratty but thats not relevant right now… ANYWAYS my class being the the people we are (with a semi-strict teacher) started bringing candy. Mostly my friend group I was just… there lol, I’d normally bring gum or tictaks but I’d normally never eat anything offered (i did sometimes but not as much as the others) this actually probably started in 4th grade but it went “public” in 6th :joy: and when I say public I mean other grades found out. Even the snitches of my class hadn’t said a word about it. The 8th grade would sometimes hang out with my class so they could get candy too by this point . Every once in awhile teacher would walk to were my class was, but never really cought us…until the 5th grade got involved. they didn’t snitch I’m pretty sure but they were pretty obvious about :woman_facepalming: and after that we (my friend group) were like “naw we almost got caught with ya’ll so… no” and they were gone lol. But teachers were really super suspicious of us now. and would come check on us all the time… until miss Riley found a candy wrapper right next to our group, (and asked what was in one of the kids pocket lol). soon, that day, before luchch are teacher came into homeroom… and asked us to confess. Me my best friend and this dude I liked confessed but the rest of the friend group didn’t (kinda a tipping point we’re not really a “group” and I being one of us holding the group together left sooo idk lol) but to make matters worse… the dude I like, his mom worked at the school and she’s scary lol. the teacher made him go to his moms office, (idk why but that day he had a whole freaking backpack of twix and snickers :joy: ) me and my best friend felt bad (mostly me prolly :joy: ) and went to go get yelled at (talked to more like it) from his mom then lol… also I was almost kinda a teachers pet, and I’d never really “stepped out of line” before that. I just noticed she had a different vibe around me, and didn’t really call on me (or choose me for fun stuuf) almost at all after that.

wow… i probably could have composed that a lot better :sweat_smile: :joy:

1 Like

Oof that is one crazy story! That sucks the teacher didn’t forgive you though. People can be bad about grudges.

1 Like