Have you ever been in a musical?

I have been in many musicals, in roles of all different sizes (never the leading role, though).

What about all of you guys? :eyes:

5 Likes

Yes, but not as an actor or musician. Instead, I work behind the scenes as one of the floor directors. It can be exhausting, but the role is very much fulfilling.

2 Likes

Only once but I can’t sing :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yes, and it was like being an extra in HSM and not being told what’s going on… I actually accidentally ended up nearly ruining it by asking what’s going on…into a microphone. The director looked like she was going to kill me, but the audience loved it so much that in encores they expected it to be a part of that musical number…which means I had to ask it along with the music and keep a straight face.

3 Likes

Yeah, when I was younger :joy:

1 Like

All the time in elementary school, I honestly can’t remember a time that I didn’t get a lead role back then (but it’s elementary school, what do you expect lol). We were supposed to put on a musical this year, but the corvid said ‘nop’

1 Like

Non, I’ve never been in a musical :eyes::rose::two_hearts:

1 Like

Yeah when I was a kid

1 Like

Maybe for school when I was younger? other than that, no

1 Like

I’ve never been in a school musical. But I’ve never been at a school with a school musical anyway…

1 Like

I was in the musical that my primary school made but only in the choir. Back then I was still brave enough to audition for three different roles (but not any main roles) :sweat_smile: I didn’t get it because I got waaaaay too nervous and I can’t sing :joy:

1 Like

I was gonna audition for one but then it got cancelled so no :joy:

Nope, but it’d be cool! I don’t think there are musicals in India…

@Music Ever been in a musical?

1 Like

Yeah, I have!!

I’ve been in productions of Anne of Green Gables, Grease, High School Musical, The Wizard of Oz, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella and The Drowsy Chaperone!!

2 Likes

Omg, that’s so cool!

1 Like

Yes, I have!

1 Like

A Christian musical…

1 Like

Yes. MANY!

1 Like

I’m so jealous :sob::sob:

1 Like

Why is that? Don’t you have any theatres near ya?

1 Like