Have you ever been on a plane?

I have so many times and I enjoy it so much. The view is everything, it’s so pretty and calming but also scary haha
I can’t sleep when I’m travelling so I only like to travel by plane! Bus rides and car rides only make me tired.

3 Likes

Yes👀 and I love traveling so much👀
but I’ll be honest
I’m SO bloody terrified of planes
i die

2 Likes

I have been on a plane way too many times, like I can’t even count it :joy: I am pretty scared for it tho

1 Like

Planes are terrifying I swear

Imagine a 10 (to something) year old girl sitting while her hair is getting done and a tv with a documentary about ‘a plane that has a loose screw and fell apart in the middle of the sky and crashed and people died’ AND she can’t move she has to watch it it’s right there and it’s bloody terrifying

For the record that girl was me👀
It was traumatizing I stg
Every time I go on a plane I look around for loose screws no lie

3 Likes

Yes!
I like plane trips when they aren’t too long, but plane trips to Greece are extremely long. I usually watch movies and sleep some during those trips.

2 Likes

Ive been on it way too many times for real, I even talk in my head saying “Safe flight, safe flight, everything is going to be alright, safe flight, nothing bad is going to happen, safe flight” XDDD

1 Like

I have been on a plane before, but I have a lot of mixed feelings about them

1 Like

I love planes. Omg the TV, chair, food everything is awesome! Even the waitresses are too nice! I always go on good planes so I don’t get scared of anything

I’m lowkey scared of them
But there’s nowhere I’d want to be more rn than on a plane :joy:

1 Like

Planes are rad, I love travelling on them.
but I’d rather choose a boat because I’m terrified of crash landings or if there’s turbulence. :speak_no_evil:

YESS

I have, but I don’t really like plane rides because I can’t fall asleep

Closed due to inactivity