Have you ever been scammed?

I have not! :sunglasses: My Dad has been scammed while buying things for me though which I felt bad about up until I realised it wasn’t my fault scammers exist :woman_shrugging:

What about you guys? Ever been bamboozled?

4 Likes

My graduation check from my grandma was frauded. Luckily she realized.

I was almost scammed into over $100 by a “honors society” that turned out to be fake and not even help the students they gave applications to…

1 Like

once ordered a sex doll. she was well bent. SCAMMMM!!!

Yeah, I have… last December, I saw this ad on Facebook for wigs that look so natural, no one could tell it wasn’t your real hair. Supposedly they were human hair and lace front, and SUPER cheap! Fifty dollars for two!
Having little to no knowledge about wig prices and how to detect a scam at that time, I ordered two. They took FOREVER to arrive, and while I was waiting, I started watching wig videos to see how to cut off the lace, how to style and apply them, etc… and I finally decided to look up ‘Facebook ad wigs’. I discovered that they were fake, cheap-looking, and just plain trash. Nothing like the ones in the ads.
I finally got them in February, and they were just as trashy as the ones in the video reviews. Forget that.
Even before that cheap mess arrived, I ordered some nice synthetic lace fronts for a reasonable price, and I’m so happy with those.

1 Like

Nope :eyes:

you sound crazy :clown_face:

5 Likes

That’s not really a scam

6 Likes

My life is a scam

1 Like

haha, yeah- multiple times. i was kinda stupid, but now i know how to better prevent being scammed LOL

1 Like

I get emails like that. I ignore them.

I haven’t but they always try to by ringing up and having ya on. Though I just have a laugh and scam them back. HA.

What about you, @Discussions?

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity