Have you ever created an original creature?

Well, I have created my own creature before but I haven’t written out a description for it. It’s a humanoid Ice Dragon Wolf hybrid. There are many hybrid creatures I have come up with for my stories. The hybrid can switch between human, bipedal wolf-dragon, to quadrupedal wolf-dragon.

Have you ever created an original creature?

@Discussions

5 Likes

I have. Raven-human hybrid.

yeah a bee dog, a blue firey lion and etc

YES
YES I HAVE
I even drew picture of it-
Okey, so it’s the body and head of a wolf, the wings of an eagle, and the tail of a serpent. I even wrote a short story in French about it. Anyways, it’s called the Woglepent and it’s the best thing I’ve ever made.

2 Likes

Oh, I also created an oc based off a black hole.

SEE
SEEE?!?
Look at him-
Hes so adorable

5 Likes

He looks so annoyed! :joy:

2 Likes

OMG WAIT

I LOVE IT

2 Likes

He is protector of children.
I think I named him Darius?
I can’t remember-

GOOD CUZ I LOVE HIM TOO

2 Likes

Yes, I know she has two left hands. This was drawn a while ago when I was clueless.

1 Like

Awww, I want one!

1 Like

Of course you do. Hes amazing. Why would you not want one-

1 Like

WE ALL DO

2 Likes

This is very true.

1 Like

Yes but I’ve not drawn it or anything

2 Likes

Why is he so adorable??

And his little snakey tail :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I only ever drew mine for school assignments!
Just because you might never have drawn it doesn’t make it any less of a cool creature :blush:

2 Likes

I know :joy: but there’ll always be a part of me that likes to say I haven’t truly made anything until I can give people a picture of it

Like, I can easily give description, and say the name and lore or whatever but I’ll never feel like people would take it seriously but that’s probably not true

But I am looking forward to using this creature and my vague plan for other stuff on a story I’ve been working on so maybe one day you’ll all meet the Elcreature

1 Like

I had one but I don’t remember what it is

This is so cool!

2 Likes