Have you ever donated blood?

My biology teacher started taking us to donate blood once we all turned 18 and since then I try to go by myself every 6 months. I love doing it, it’s good to know you can help someone that way!

• Have you ever donated blood?
  • What do you think about donating blood?
8 Likes

Can’t I’m anemic :woman_shrugging:t5:

5 Likes

Nope, I would rather die

4 Likes

No, I would definitely be scared to

It’s for a good cause but seeing that much blood will make me faint

2 Likes

Nope. I’ve been too young, and then there just hasn’t been an opportunity.

Donating blood is a really good thing. There’s always someone needing blood, so your blood could be what helps someone or even helps save their life.

1 Like

No :eyes: I’d like to though.

I’m unable to, which sucks because a blood donation saved my life, so I want to give back.

1 Like
  • Have you ever donated blood?
    No, but I would like to someday.

• What do you think about donating blood?
    It’s good because we know we’re helping the people and indirectly saving their lives too. Or they might just give 'em to vampires, who knows?

2 Likes

You have haemophobia, eh?

2 Likes

Nope but I have friends who does it regularly and it’s really helpful! I’m not sure if I fit the requirements though haha

1 Like

No, I haven’t. (Until February of this year, I wasn’t eligible)

I think that if you are able to, you should at least consider it.

1 Like

I wish I could so much…

1 Like

I’m only 90lbs though. You have to be 110.

1 Like

I’m too young and too skinny, so no I haven’t. I would really like to when I turn 18 tho :eyes:

I’m nineteen cries

1 Like

Haha not really unless it gets too much

1 Like

I donated blood in 2017, and I didn’t feel that bad afterwards… a little weak but not as bad as I thought I’d feel.
Unfortunately, the person I donated blood to died shortly after. :disappointed: :disappointed:

1 Like

Ohhh…

1 Like

Oh goodness!

1 Like

I have a couple milliliters for a study on COVID, but I can’t actually give enough for a blood transfusion.