Have you ever done your homework in class?

I think I’ve done this a few times.
Have you ever done your homework in class before the teacher collected it?
Did you ever get caught?

7 Likes

I’ve done this 3 times, haha, French was basically the only class we actually had to hand it the homework. And 3 times I had forgotten to make it so while the teacher was collecting it I quickly made something. Apparently I work well under pressure cause I got really positive feedback :joy:

1 Like

Oh I do this a lot

Sometimes I will start an assignment but not finish it, so I have to scramble to try and do it before she collects it haha

I unfortunately get caught 90% of the time, but they never give me late penalties :woman_shrugging:

Technically yes, but almost always for a different class than the one I’m in

Many many many times

:smiling_imp:
Sometimes I get bored at home and I leave like 1 exercise to do before the teacher collects it, maybe I completely forgot about the exercise, many times I solve exercises after the teacher assigns them (in the same or the next class)
Surprisingly, I never got caught except for the third option that I do the exercise after it gets assigned so that I won’t have to do it at home :joy:

Too many times

Doing your homework is very different here! Teachers don’t collect it, there is nothing like that, so you don’t have to really stress about it. They don’t really care about it, that much. What we do is - we read everything out loud, in our class, and you can just do your homework then.

1 Like

Now I’m more awake I shall elaborate

I did science homework in class because sometimes I’d just genuinely forget we had any, most of my teachers in year 10 and 11 only set us homework to “revise” stuff. So when we did get actual homework it would completely slip my mind :joy:

1 Like

Oh and I never actually did my french homework

God yes :joy: that’s most of my homework I always procrastinated at home

I’ve done my homework on break before the teacher arrived, but there were a few times when I’ve done it during class.

Oui :eyes::+1::rose::two_hearts:

Nope :smiling_imp::rose::two_hearts:

I also do homework for other classes when I’m in class :eyes::eyes::eyes:

1 Like

exactly :eyes:

2 Likes

All the time :rofl::rofl: usually when I’m bored or I know I won’t have a lot of time after school to finish my homework.

I did my homework often in the lessons before the one I had to hand it in :joy: I never really got caught, just one teacher knew we do homework in his class and he didn’t really care

Yes!

Nope

Yassss

1 Like

I do this a lot, mainly because I always forget what I’m supposed to do when I get home. And there are also times when I procrastinate when I get reminded and end up forgetting the assignment xD

I tried to make some reminders for me but my memory and procrastinatiom are just too overpowered :pensive:

Yes because the teacher used to force us to, if we didn’t do it at home.