Have you ever given up on a game because you didn’t understand the instructions?

Have you ever given up on a game because you didn’t understand the instructions?

I definitely have, but only cos my patience was at an all time low. I don’t do it now anymore, I actually try. :joy:

@What about you? @Gamers ?

2 Likes

Usually when I buy a new game, after 30 seconds of reading them. Then I return to them an hour later.

1 Like

Yes.

2 Likes

I didn’t play many games so I don’t think that ever happened

2 Likes

You don’t? Why not?

1 Like

Many, which meant we invented a bunch of non existing games or rules.

I still don’t get the HP and AP in the harry potter clue/cluedo.

With Catan we have it that your two villages and streets need to be connected so it’s a little harder to get everything.

With rain worms we have that you, if you have no tiles, dont have turn a pointed tile so it goes on a little longer.

Stuff like that.

Oh and with monopoly of course. All money you lose by cards or rent, doesn’t go to the bank but in the middle and free parking means you get all the money on the board. (there’s always 200 as well).

1 Like

No one I know has games :pensive:

1 Like

HP and AP?

Two villages and streets? Do you mean Carcassonne?

1 Like

Awww, this makes me sad.

No, settlers of catan.

1 Like

Yeah, I played that last weekend for the first time in years. But villages are in Carcassonne, Catan has settlements and cities.

1 Like

Yes so you have these dark cards with the voldemort emblem, and some say ‘figures in the hall’ or ‘figures in the defense of the dark arts’ and then that they got attacked or pranket. You also have help cards either spells, people or items, and unless you have one of the required help carts, you either lose HP or AP, and we just don’t get it so i just tell everyone to write down 5p of each on the back (so I can see their front when they turn is, jk) but it’s just weird.

1 Like

We call. Them towns/ village, city and streets.

1 Like

Ah, languages are weird.

1 Like

That sounds way too complicated.

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity