Have you ever had a food fight?

you throw food during PE?

No and no thanks!

The poor food tho-

1 Like

Ew. No way. Sensoric intergration disorder and food is expensive >.>;

Not even an eraser? A paper ball with a message? Gosh, kids and their smartphones :wink:

nope, it doesn’t sound very pleasant to have food thrown in your face :nauseated_face:

wbu @Foodies?

3 Likes

No, in my family you dare not waste food :grinning:

2 Likes

No. I’d rather give that food to someone hungry and needy instead of wasting it by throwing it away :eyes:

I’ve never been into a food fight and I don’t want to be in one. It’s a waste of food, plus it’s also messy to have food in your clothes and all over the place.

I think the worst “food fight” I’ve ever had was the cake icing one.

No-

I and my cousins once tried to smash our faces with cake icing and we got scolded, how much more an actual food fight :star_struck:

True, eating is more fun than throwing it

1 Like

can confirm

1 Like

Nope.

No, and I hope I won’t ever. I’m a big germaphobe so I’d probably end up crying from the frustration of mushed food ruining my clothes and creating a smell. I’m very cautious when I eat because I try not to make any kind of mess so I can’t imagine a food fight

Um no, because that’s just a waste of food, my parents will spank me for the mess I made (and the food I waste) plus, it’s really unhygienic. And if you’re the one cleaning the mess, don’t even get me started on that. I’ll be in big trouble if I do that, lol.

SO MUCH WASTAGE OF FOOD SM

Close due to inactivity :innocent: