Have you ever had a food fight?

I’ve had a very particular kind of food fight in which I used to get on my bus and have food thrown at me :smiley: Jesus christ high school sucked

Food being thrown isn’t something I’ll ever find joy in, I find it kinda gross tbh.

What about you guys?

3 Likes

What the f*ck

2 Likes

Tbh food was softer than the other things they’d throw but I’d actually rather have the harder things just because of how messy food is :eyes:

2 Likes

Your high school scares me :eyes:

2 Likes

They said all teenagers scare the living s*it out of me

2 Likes

they could care less as long as someone’ll bleed

But seriously I have never had anything (food or not) thrown at me outside of PE

1 Like

Yeah it’s not fun :joy: that’s why I don’t see the appeal of food fights at all. Nobody wants food thrown at them, well unless you do, but if you do then don’t assume everybody does, it literally makes me feel sick :smiley:

1 Like

its bad enough getting hit with a dodgeball and its just so messy to get hit with food that sounds terrible

1 Like

I learned how to dodge food :sunglasses: tbh though those were the people in my brothers year once they left that stopped. The people in my year just used to throw bits of paper at me which I just kinda ignored.

This isn’t to say people in my year didn’t throw food just thankfully not at me, there was this one girl who took pleasure in throwing mashed potato at year 7’s

1 Like

Why were people throwing stuff at you :pleading_face:

I can’t dodge like anything I have no coordination

1 Like

Because they were d*cks who thought it was funny :joy: the funny thing is that whenever I tell somebody about that experience in high school and they think it’s funny I can just think “oh so you were the kind of a**hole that did that stuff in high school”

I don’t either but when it comes to germs or messy things I’m a ninja :eyes:

1 Like

Yeah definitely

That really isn’t funny at all its just mean

At least a food fight is theoretically two sided

1 Like

Indeed and if everybody in the situation is okay with it then I don’t have a problem but the way food fights are portrayed in the media (yes I’m going that deep) is that you can just throw food at anyone then it’ll be a happy clappy food fight between the whole school or group of people :joy:

1 Like

Infact allow me to conduct a survey

@Discussions

• I’m fine with having food thrown at me
  • I do not want food thrown at me

0 voters

6 Likes

I still can’t imagine why people would want food thrown at them but I’m not gonna stop them or anything :eyes:

4 Likes

Yeah I won’t stop them I just wanna see how many people actually are so I can estimate a stat :joy:

2 Likes

So far it’s not looking great :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah if everyone in the universe can vote then I’ll send it off to Hollywood

2 Likes

I mean, I have never had a food fight, that would be so messy and my parents will be OD angry :joy:

:rofl:

1 Like