Have you ever had a rude teacher?

There are many nice teachers but some are just really rude. I had them and they made me hate some classes.
Have you ever had a rude teacher?
Tell us those stories about your rude teachers! :smile_cat:

4 Likes

Not rudeā€¦ but very boring to the point my head started hurting

1 Like

Yes, my math teacher was incredibly rude

1 Like

:point_up:t5::point_up:t5::point_up:t5::point_up:t5::point_up:t5:
God I hated my math teacher so much

3 Likes

My 8th grade math teacher made me hate math for a while :tired_face:

1 Like

Yes, I had a very rude English teacher in the 8th grade. She left mid-year on pregnancy leave, and everyone was so happy. The first sub we had wasnā€™t too nice, but the second one was a very good teacher, and nice as well. We all wanted him to be our permanent teacher.

1 Like

yeah probably i just cant remember them but they were def there
maybe it was just my mom lol oops sorry mrses

1 Like

Iā€™ve never had a particularly rude teacher, but Iā€™ve had several that were reallllyyyy biased and picked favorites.

My 8th grade french teacher, for example, didnā€™t like me very much (to this day I donā€™t know why :woman_shrugging:). Sheā€™d always call me out during class and it felt like she was waiting for me to make a mistake.

And one time, my nose started bleeding super bad so I stuck and rolled a giant tissue up my nose. She told me to leave the room because I was being ā€œdistractingā€ :expressionless:

1 Like

My math teacher is so evil.
I also hate those teachers that ignore the people that know the answer when their hands are up, but when we donā€™t know it now you realise weā€™re here like p*ss off. :woman_facepalming:t5:

1 Like

I had a substitute that yelled at me for being a slacker when my iPad died. And I was going through some stuff so that didnā€™t help. Other than her, theyā€™re fine.

1 Like

Bump!

Uhh when I used to do Principles of Accounts as a sub in school, the teacherā€™s attitude wasnā€™t to my liking.
If you did something wrong, sheā€™ll put you out of the class for the rest of the period and sheā€™ll talk down to students which was absurdā€¦ Luckily I did well in the subject because I always tried to avoid any conflict with her

1 Like

ohh my gosh, YES! when my english teacher was pregnant, she had to take a leave for a couple of weeks after her birth to take care of her newborn baby. the head of the english department in my school decided to sub in for her (which i admire so much because she also has her own classes and decided to take one another class and those two teachers were the only AP teachers for the 11th grade btw so sheā€™s def a hard worker).
she was the most strictest teacher IN THE SCHOOL. sheā€™s a very hard grader and a lot of people are scared of her, yet at the same time a lot of students also love her. kinda like a love-hate relationship. she gives a lot of tough love, and sheā€™s super scary too

2 Likes

Yeah, the rudest teacher Iā€™ve ever had was my 9th grade math teacher :eyes: he was always saying things like ā€œI hate this classā€ and he didnā€™t even teach us math properly

My classmates used to make fun of him lmao

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity