Have you ever joined a cooking competition?

So, I haven’t joined a cooking competition but if I do, I would probably be scared and not know if I would win or not so it might scare me :joy: But it will be fun to try because I can cook a small amount of things.

@Discussions

1 Like

No, I haven’t cooked a lot of things so I don’t know many recipes. Maybe I will in the future since they sound fun.

1 Like

I don’t even know how my dishes would taste to people if I tried, so no I haven’t and will probably not xD But I’ve tasted my classmate’s cookings whenever there’s a cooking competition in school or a cooking from their cooking class and they taste good yes :eyes:

1 Like

Nope not a competition,but I did take a cooking course when I was younger it was a lot of fun !

1 Like

I never have, but I’d kinda like to actually. I wouldn’t do great with a cooking competition, but I’d probably do decent with baking.

2 Likes

Ooh what is your favourite thing to bake?

2 Likes

Chocolate chip cookies! My family says I am the master of chocolate chip cookies and I really like making them.

1 Like

Haha, I would love to learn how to cook them

Ooh nice ! I’m more an apple pie person myself :apple:

1 Like

I’ve had the same recipe that I’ve used for years and made slight adjustments over time. They aren’t difficult, but I’m very exact with everything. That’s part of why I can bake, but I can’t cook. Baking is very exact, cooking isn’t.

I haven’t tried making an apple pie, although I’m not a pie person. I do more cakes, cookies, and some candy.

2 Likes

Same! Omg you can make candy? I never knew candy could be made :joy:

1 Like

I made peppermint bark, a cookies and cream kinda bark, and I made caramel once (though the caramel didn’t turn out as well as I hoped, it was good but not right).

I’ve done a lot of melting chocolate into molds around Christmas time, and I’ve helped make some chocolate fudge and some peanut butter fudge.

1 Like

No, but I have cooked before. I’m pretty ok

1 Like

Never joined a cooking competition

1 Like

Still never have, but it would be sooooo cool to actually try one. I likely wouldn’t win, but it’d be awesome to try.

Anybody else want to even if you haven’t or don’t think you would do well?

1 Like

I would never join cooking competitions, I would just embarrass myself :joy:
If I was good at it I definitely would!

2 Likes

No I’ve never joined a cooking competition. If I do, I’ll just get nervous and mess up everything sadly. :sob::joy:

1 Like

No, but I’m writing a story about one.

1 Like

:sob:

I haven’t, I like watching them though