Have you ever joined an Episode art group?

There’s a whole bunch of groups across platforms like the forums and Instagram who will take requests and make art for people for their stories or using their characters. Have any of you ever joined one of these groups? If you have, were you successful? If you haven’t, would you? Why or why not?

I’ve joined a few, but nothing ever ended up happening with them. Very few people requested and eventually, the group members lost interest.

5 Likes

Lol technically I was in episode studio but not as an artist, I mean @/WhiteBlossom did try to teach me art stuff but…well I was a bad student :joy: I lurked in the PM though.

1 Like

Yes,but I kind of lost interest very quickly so I didn’t really do anything with it

Yep but half of the members became inactive and eventually, we closed for good. :eyes:

1 Like

That happened to me too.

1 Like

I miss all of the Episode Studio members. :pleading_face:

1 Like

Dang yeah! Happy times :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, I started one with some friends that I’m no longer active in the other group is on a hiatus but I took a break before the whole group took a break. One is quite active though :dizzy:

1 Like

Yes! I left eventually because it made art/editing feel like a job rather than a hobby. However, I would recommend joining one if you’re looking for some extra practice and are willing to take requests at least once a week (some groups might have different policies). It’s also a great way to make new friends!

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity