Have you ever made up rules to play a game that needs more people?

It happened to me so many times that I wanted to play a game but it was meant to be played by more than one person. Most of the time, I had nobody to play with so I just made up new rules so I could play alone :smile: That’s the issue of not having any sibling to play with :joy:

Did anybody else do that? Have you ever changed or made up new rules for a game that was meant for more people?

3 Likes

Yeah I have done that :joy:

1 Like

Many times, one game that needs a minimum of 3 players we changed rules to be able to play with 2. And also I’ve came up with my own way of like playing quite a few different games for at least 2 people on my own :joy:

1 Like

Definitely! I remember one time that I play Scrabble with four other friends, instead of grabbing six letters, each person can only grab four. It was definitely harder but it was fun playing with five people. :eyes:

1 Like

Yeah I often change the rules of games

@Gamers do you?

3 Likes

Which games anc what rules specifically?

1 Like

I think this is something more people do, but in monopoly, when you have to give money to the bank due to taxes ir chance/community chest, we put the money in the middle of the board and then if you land on free parking, you get all the money in the middle.

2 Likes

Yeah, I have.

1 Like

OMG WHAT
THATS AMAZING

2 Likes

It’s interesting because sometimes there’s a big amount and you think you’re about to go bankrupt but then get a bunch of money back, or you need it and there’s nothing there haha.

2 Likes

Closed due to inactivity