Have you ever misheard, misspelled or misread a word or sentence?

Yes. Yes I have. I must have been hungry, because I misread Hurricane as burrito. Yep. What about you guys?
@Discussions

5 Likes

well… wow!

1 Like

All the time.
Hwhen I first learned the word ‘Incense’ my mind went to ‘Incest’ instead and I don’t know why bjt I didn’t know what that was either.

2 Likes

Always. Every time. I also stupidly miss out words when writing, the most recent when I was trying to tell someone they lighten my day. And I just sent them: you light me.

I’m- Brain what :smiley:

1 Like

I am dyslexic, so yeah.

2 Likes

Yes, both in Spanish and English… once, there was a slide on a presentation in this course I was at that said ‘saberes’ (things that people know) and I read it as ‘sabores’ (flavors). :scream: :scream:

And I always read post modern as Post Malone. :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Ah, yes. That was funny.

1 Like

Should probably censor this

1 Like

I never read the lyrics of Drunk in love right, so when ever it met this part of the song…

We woke up in the kitchen
Saying, “How the hell did this sh*t happen?”
Oh, baby

I used to say…
I woke up in the kitchen saying how to do the dishes baby I want you:full_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

Mood.

1 Like

Popping in here to say that all of @wanderingechoes’ misspellings are GOLD c:

i love you, but i love to bully you more <//3

1 Like

Yes

I always misspell the word unnecessary and misogynistic :woman_facepalming:t4:

i have definetly in the past, but I don’t remember any specific thing

AYO, let’s turn this around and move it to you, miss wink wonk :roll_eyes:

really feeling the love :sleepy: love you too <33

2 Likes

If I’m distracted I can REALLY misspell

I keep reading ‘minigames’ as ‘migraines’. Whenever someone types, “Do you like minigames in stories?” I read it as “Do you like migraines in stories?” and I’m just sitting there thinking… Now who would actually like having a migraine while reading a story??

People who read Episode Official stories

2 Likes

All the time :star_struck: