Have you ever played poker?

I’ve played poker before, and I think that it can be a whole lot of fun to play poker with friends. I’m not a fan of gambling and no one here should be promoting it, so whenever I play it’s always just for chips that have no actual values associated with them. I’ve tried playing without any form of betting, but it makes the game more like comparing who can get the best hand, and the social elements are a lot more interesting to me personally.

Have you ever played poker?
If you have, do you like playing it? What’s your favorite type of poker?
If you haven’t do you think you would like to play poker?

@Gamers

7 Likes

Does Strip Poker count? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But seriously, I took some time to learn Texas Hold’em online with several games and apps, it can be entertaining. However, TCGs are still more complex and versatile. :cowboy_hat_face::spades::heart::diamonds::clubs::black_joker:

2 Likes

I’ve played it yes. I didn’t understand it when I first and lastly did (I was playing with my friend with the set her parents had). But with more awareness of what it is and how it’s played, it’s goals and rules, etc, I think it’s pretty chill or maybe even fun. :joy:

3 Likes

Yes, many times. It’s a good game.

2 Likes

I want to but never understood hwo to play it- :star_struck:

3 Likes

I have. With my dad and sister though so we didn’t bet anything

Sure! I’ve only played like the normal version? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Playing poker is so breathtaking. Of course I did too. :star_struck:

1 Like

No I haven’t since I didn’t really understand it.
I don’t think I’m interested in it though.

I’ve never played it nor do I even know how to play but I have a deck of cards and I’m willing to learn

1 Like

It’s very easy to learn, it’s basically Yatzee with cards instead of dice. :wink:

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity