Have you ever questioned your sexuality?

Yeah, I sure have. Used to think I was straight, then bi. Finally figured it out. :heartpulse::yellow_heart::blue_heart: what about you, @LGBTCommunity and @Discussions?

5 Likes

Yeah…

1 Like

I didn’t know asexuality was a thing until three years ago, but I wondered what was wrong with me. How come I felt so neutral when seeing a picture of a “hot” celebrity? Why, when I had a celebrity crush, did I never even want to think about sex stuff, and was always like… “I like his face, his personality, and his content, and he looks cute.”? How come I never had fantasies that involved… doing it?

It wasn’t until I read a story where the MC was asexual that I began to understand. The MC of the story was emotionally and romantically attracted to a guy, but not sexually. So I began to look up asexuality and sex-repulsion (because I’m also repulsed by it), and that’s when I figured it all out.

4 Likes

Sounds like me trying to figure out my Pansexuality.

4 Likes

People dont really feel stuff when they see hot celebrities. Or at least I don’t. I call a person hot when I’m just casually attracted to their looks, not when I’m sexually attracted.

3 Likes

Thought I was straight too till I had a crush on a girl when I was 13…
Felt stupid cuz why the heck would I fell in love with a girl?
Also idk why but I kinda sexually turned on by girls easier than guys, but I still more emotionally and romantically attracted to guys more than girls. I have more guy crushes than girl crushes.
Still figuring out if I’m a bi but more attracted to guys rather than girls (I remember there’s a term for this but I forgot) or am I not actually bi at all… But the only thing I know is that I’m definitely not straight :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, it took me a while to figure out I’m pan. I always knew I wasn’t straight, but the way I identified went from bi to lesbian to bi to pan basically. Also, for a while I questioned if I was asexual (turns out I’m demi), so that way I also questioned and sometimes still question my sexuality.

2 Likes

You guys have the best puns omg

1 Like

Since I was a kid, I kinda just felt neutral about romantic feelings and didn’t really care, but I tried to relate the best I could. I was always used to feeling emotions differently than other people.

Wasn’t until I came up with a WLW story idea and listened to gay music to get inspiration for it that I really went “hey wait a minute”. Then proceeded to spend, like, almost 2 years subconsciously thinking about my sexuality before I decided to go with lesbian and call it a day (which was like, idk a few months ago). At this point I’ve really stopped caring, lmao

1 Like

We really do.

1 Like

I’m straight, that’s not something I ever questioned. I simply love men :blue_heart:
But for some time I did think I was asexual heteroromantic and I was soooo sure of it. But no, I’m not, guess it was just a phase

1 Like

Yes I did. But now I know I’m straight.

True! Some people are just casually attracted to their looks, but other people express sexual attraction when seeing a picture of a celebrity they think is hot.

For example, someone posts a picture of a male celebrity holding a baby.
My thoughts: Awww, that’s adorable.
Someone else: My ovaries are exploding!!!

2 Likes

mutters I’m guilty of this.

1 Like

Hahaha, and me being ace, sitting there like… okay, it’s adorable, but I ain’t feeling what you’re feeling. :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

I’m Pansexual, so I can literally say this about anyone.

1 Like

My poor Pan butt is just internally screaming.

1 Like

I mean, if I say my ovaries are exploding, I’m obviously exaggerating…

1 Like

Too much, it is hell.

1 Like

Let me know if you want help.